Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

Down to 13th, two teams behind him have a game in hand.

I'd like 14th. A nice round, easy to remember 10 place drop since he arrived.

Going through a close season knowing you're sticking with the bloke who did that is a little taste of how we felt.

15 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Down to 13th, two teams behind him have a game in hand.

I'd like 14th. A nice round, easy to remember 10 place drop since he arrived.

Going through a close season knowing you're sticking with the bloke who did that is a little taste of how we felt.

They need massive change over the summer according to him today. In terms of players obviously. The management and coaching staff are absolutely fine.

Also this quote : ""I joined the club three months ago and unfortunately we haven’t been able to buck the trend of results." 

Plummeted down the table :lol:

Edited by Joey Linton

4 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

They need massive change over the summer according to him today. In terms of players obviously. The management and coaching staff are absolutely fine.

Also this quote : ""I joined the club three months ago and unfortunately we haven’t been able to buck the trend of results." 

Plummeted down the table :lol:

Selling himself uncustomarily short there, having absolutely bucked the trend in results. Much like Eddie Howe, on a completely unrelated matter.

2 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

I think they've realised 

" aye, I've always enjoyed the caravan club, we always meet great friendly people, but I only put my keys down for a minute and they were gone" 

19 minutes ago, wormy said:

Buck the trend. :lol::lol::lol:

Fat slithering cunt gets worse, his grasp of spoken English even in what he thinks are cleverly put soundbites are the polar opposite of the articulate, considered polished dulcet tones of king Eddie, its just mind-blowing to think of what we had to what we have now, Berserk !

Must kill him seeing us steam roll Norwich. Players he thought were shit playing a fucking blinder.

Suppose a trip to Portugal to get full of Super Bock and scran will help him forget it. 

7 minutes ago, duo said:

I wish this thread would disappear - I want to forget this bloke was ever at our club.  Onwards and upwards now.

Always remember this fucking slob literally tried to convince us he was the best we could get.

Bruce said: "If we’re being honest the game could’ve have gone either way.

"We probably had the better chances in the game. We were much better in the second-half than we were in the first-half.
Wonder how many times the cunt has said that in his 100 years in management,used to boil my piss with us

Edited by astraguy

1 minute ago, astraguy said:

Bruce said: "If we’re being honest the game could’ve have gone either way.

"We probably had the better chances in the game. We were much better in the second-half than we were in the first-half.
Wonder how many times the cunt has said that in his 100 years in management,used to boil my piss with us

If we're being honest here Steve, you're a bungling fuckwit that turned everything and everyone to shit. 

"I joined the club three months ago and unfortunately we haven’t been able to buck the trend of results." 

Beautifully put. Reminds people he hasn't been there long, bit of a pop at Ismael for his last few results whilst simultaneously blaming everyone for the shit results he's responsible for. Say what you like, he knows how this rodeo works and exactly what to say to keep the grift going. 

5 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

That can't be a real quote?  It is too on the nose and has to be a parody.

Its true, no different from the bullshit reterich he's spouted for the last 20 years knowing he wont be called out for it seeing as hes one of the most important managers of the last 200 years (Arteta sic)