Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

From the West Brom forum:

Did anybody hang around at the end of the game to wait for players to come out to their cars?

Bruce was talking to a female who asked "what's going on?"

Brucey replied "Listen, these arent my players, we need to f**k some of them off and start again" 

Another beauty from the West Brom forum:

Interesting how he draws the line at 90 minutes isn't it, when he himself apparently lives 90 minutes away. What a coincidence.

"“But it doesn’t work with [managers], when we sign a contract we usually get sacked."

And no club ever sold a player or sent them out on loan. If a manager gets sacked it's never just "fudge off and never darken our doors again", it's "Here's an agreed pay-off", or "Go on gardening leave until the end of your contract".

He's failed. and he's just trying to throw up a smokescreen to disguise the fact.

He's such a fucking obnoxious cunt like, bet his squad fucking loathe him already. Throws them under the bus after losses, blames current failures on past events, takes no accountability and asks them to move house when he won't do it himself as he knows he's that shit that the sack is always just around the corner so there's no point. 

He's a truly vile beast. A cunt's cunt. 

3 hours ago, woody said:

Completely unsurprising difference in standards from the walking sarnie (via the Mail):

Steve Bruce has demanded West Brom players live within an hour’s drive of the training ground and will extend the rule to potential new signings.

The former Newcastle boss was alarmed to discover several members of his squad live a significant distance from the club’s headquarters and wants to change that in time for next season.

He said: ‘I have told them all (they all have to be within an hour of the training ground). People are going to throw it at me and say: "Are you going to relocate from Cheshire?"

"But it doesn’t work with managers. When we sign a contract we usually get sacked. I have put forward what I would like to do next year – that is a rebuild of the squad."

Fucking outrageous, this. How can any owner of a football club who isn't trying to drive their club into the ground hear this and think, 'fuck me he's the right man for the job'.

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

That squad must fucking hate him 

Just a matter of time before some comments from the squad about him reach the press, like Ritchie and Longstaff with us.

1 hour ago, RodneyCisse said:

If Howe somehow doesn’t match his 12th place last season you know for a fact in private he’ll be telling everyone what he achieved with us.

Generous of you to assume he's got anywhere near enough humility to do so in private. 

Even Ando was sticking the knife in on Radio Newcastle last night and he's a massive PFM apologist. You love to see it.

They were talking about how Longstaff has improved under Howe and it's an indictment of Bruce. Ando answered like he was disagreeing, but his point was basically that it's not just Longstaff, it's all of them, and that West Brom were 5th and now they're 13th so that tells you all you need to know.

Edited by Kid Icarus

24 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Even Ando was sticking the knife in on Radio Newcastle last night and he's a massive PFM apologist. You love to see it.

They were talking about how Longstaff has improved under Howe and it's an indictment of Bruce. Ando answered like he was disagreeing, but his point was basically that it's not just Longstaff, it's all of them, and that West Brom were 5th and now they're 13th so that tells you all you need to know.

:lol: he does that every single time he's asked a question. Razor might say "The sky's looking blue today, isn't it Ando?" and he'll exhale and go "Well, I don't tink there's a lot of colours you'd usually associate with the sky but dat blue, probably ends up being one of them ya'know, but who knows" 

17 minutes ago, Pilko said:

:lol: he does that every single time he's asked a question. Razor might say "The sky's looking blue today, isn't it Ando?" and he'll exhale and go "Well, I don't tink there's a lot of colours you'd usually associate with the sky but dat blue, probably ends up being one of them ya'know, but who knows" 

:lol:

Spot on 

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Whenever I listen to Ando commentate on our games, he never seems to have anything positive to say about them. I was always under the impression that he just didn’t like us, but maybe he’s just negative about everything. 

Only have to listen to his reaction to Murphys miss against Watford to know he definitely likes us, only someone that likes us would react like that 

7 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Whenever I listen to Ando commentate on our games, he never seems to have anything positive to say about them. I was always under the impression that he just didn’t like us, but maybe he’s just negative about everything. 

He's worse than following the games on here. I gave up on him a long time ago. Everything sounds like we're getting pumped, in reality it was totally different. God knows what he sounded like under Bruce.