Steve Bruce Roadshow: Dates in Hexham and Blackpool announced.

David Edgar

1 hour ago, Miggys First Goal said:

£67 for a VIP meet and greet and photo op [emoji38]

How about a collection to send a forum representative to the meet and greet? 

The lucky winner turns up for the photo, launches into a tirade of personal abuse then leaves. 

Good to know football clubs have finally cottoned on and stopped hiring him though. Doesn't get mentioned for any jobs now when it wasn't 3years ago that he was the man to take us forwad, shouldn't have been sacked and we were wrong to want rid.

44 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Good to know football clubs have finally cottoned on and stopped hiring him though. Doesn't get mentioned for any jobs now when it wasn't 3years ago that he was the man to take us forwad, shouldn't have been sacked and we were wrong to want rid.

Seems like we did for him what we did for Pardew. Both terrible here. Both got one more gig, but that was the end of them ever being in contention for a top job. 

5 hours ago, Elbel1 said:

Out of interest, how strict will security be and will they be checking for firearms? 

It’s Hexham, if we were allowed firearms then it would be like a Colorado ranch town where everyone shows up with rifle on them all the time incase hunting season suddenly drops.

What is wrong with him man. I can understand why Roy keeps going back as he actually achieves things. Why is a manager who has systematically proven himself to be a worse manager with every job he’s taken trying to get back into work when he’s Rich as fuck?

Just now, gbandit said:

What is wrong with him man. I can understand why Roy keeps going back as he actually achieves things. Why is a manager who has systematically proven himself to be a worse manager with every job he’s taken trying to get back into work when he’s Rich as fuck?

He doesn’t even like going to training. 

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Hear me out: Someone make a map of places he's managed and murders in the area during his tenure.