Balls on the bath - who's going down?

The Prophet

Balls in the bath - who's going down?  

420 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going down?

For Everton to be in serious serious trouble we need to beat them, that would have done them in 

Still, with their financial problems don't think next season will be too good for them

If we can get 2-3 Bruno level signings then we can probably challenge top 8-6 

I've got Burnley down for 15points plus still.  Unfortunately both Everton and Burnley have what's got to be a resigned Watford now.

Its a lot tighter for us than some people think.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Guest neesy111
4 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Someone could easily go down with 40 points this season. We need a minimum of 2 wins and 2 draws to be absolutely safe. 

Nah, can't see it.

19 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

There's not a chance in hell we need that much 

Teams with nowt play for, end of the season. I’d feel a lot more comfortable if we can get to 41 in the next 3 games. 

19 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Watford are the one I see possibly getting out of it. They are more capable of winning games they "shouldn't". 

Either way, we are safe, fuck the rest.

They’ve lost 9 home games in a row, they aren’t getting out of it 

The problem I see for Burnley is that they've got a decent gap to close and you're banking on Everton not winning another game. 

Say Burnley win the 4 easier games of their 9 (Norwich, Watford, Southampton, Us). That's some stellar form and puts them eight points ahead of where Everton are now. Compare that with games for Everton against Brentford (H) and Watford (A) that's a potential six points already. Everton are awful, but in their last two home games they've found a way to beat teams that were either on paper much better or the better side on the night. Their fans are going to be up for those remaining home games and I'd bank on being closer to fist fights then football matches. 

58 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Someone could easily go down with 40 points this season. We need a minimum of 2 wins and 2 draws to be absolutely safe. 

Nonsense.  Probably 36 points guarantees safety.

1 hour ago, Wolfcastle said:

Can easily make a case for Burnley beating Southampton, Wolves, Villa at home and Watford away with a point somewhere else before they play us.

Two wins needed.

Can easily make a case for them not beating any of those teams either. They have won 4 all season, have picked up 3 out of the last 15 and let's be fair they were very lucky to have beaten Everton midweek also.