Southampton 1 - 2 Newcastle United (10/03/2022)

Disco

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

:lol:

Sorry but :giggs:

Edited by neesy111

18 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Tindall is the acceptable version of pardew. As in he’s not a cunt but very much the tan/night out guy. 

YES! Exactly what I was thinking. "He's a sex pest, but he's our sex pest". :lol: 

"Personally I thought Newcastle were crap. Scored 2 quite predicable and preventable goals"

Yeah, I guess that backheel volley, could see that coming from a mile off. I'm sure they had a bet on that happening, it was so obvious.

7 hours ago, Thiago said:

Funny enough, Sky did a feature the other week about Southampton engineering breaks in play (I think around the 70-75 minute mark) by feigning cramp and the like. I think one example they used was against us at St James' Park. 

IT did look like we used a similar tactic just to stun their momentum.

I loved that we shithoused our way to a win. Just slowed them down, gave Howe a chance to get any messages across and gave us a breather. I don’t mind it! 

How good is Walker-Peters by the way? Salisu looks quality, but has some mistakes in him and we exposed them at times. But as for that nippy fucker. We couldn’t get the ball off the cunt :lol: 

Great team performance. Burn MOTM and a top class performance from Dubs. Maybe he is just better when he has more to do? I also thought Shelvey had a much better game than last week. Bar the massive fuck up early on. He helped out defensively, plus contributed at the other end with the assist. 

Guest HTT II

I wouldn’t mind raiding Southampton for Walker-Peters and Salisu, we couldn’t handle Walker-Peters at times. Infact Southampton have such a good likeable easy on the eye bunch of players throughout their team. I’d have a good number of them here. I was very impressed with them last night, they just lack directness up front and pace in central-midfield. Djenepo when he come on give them that directness when he come on, he looks ASM lite. Don’t know why he didn’t start.

Guest HTT II
11 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

nah that’s actually quite funny by their pa guys.

Aye I kind of like that banter…

Guest HTT II

We are 4 points off these with a game in hand, had Howe started the season as manager, we’d be pushing for a European place on current form.

2 hours ago, The Butcher said:

Hardly slept last neet. 

Still buzzing[emoji38]

I kept thinking it was Friday and I had a weekend enjoying football knowing we’d got a Friday night result only to realise we have bloody Chelsea on Sunday.