Chelsea 1 - 0 Newcastle United (13/03/2022)

Mike

31 minutes ago, nortoon said:

Rudiger is absolutely massive, and a great player. What a cunt but I wouldnt mind lining him up next to big Dan Burn next season. :bluestar:

Said that to wor kid. Absolute cunt and I’d love him here.

Guest reefatoon
14 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

God, I'd hate to have to watch them every week. Ziyech flopping to the deck every 10 mins, Jorginho asking for cards each time there's a foul, Rudiger on the edge of starting a brawl, Mount just generally being one of the most overhyped players of all time. All that while your best player is on the bench [emoji38]

Ziyech was really pissing me off. Would have loved someone to have given him something to roll around on the floor for. Infuriating little cunt.

Just now, reefatoon said:

Ziyech was really pissing me off. Would have loved someone to have given him something to roll around on the floor for. Infuriating little cunt.

I thought he was very close to a red with that kick to the face on Bruno (I think it was). Absolutely robbed today and I’m still astounded at how bad those refereeing / VAR decision were 

11 minutes ago, The Merse said:

Deliberate elbow for me - the point of his elbow was higher than his own head - that's not leverage that's a total cheap shot which should be viewed as dangerous play - seen red cards for less and you just have to look at the state of his face for confirmation

I find it crazy a game like rugby offers more protection against head injuries than football does. 

7 minutes ago, The Merse said:

Deliberate elbow for me - the point of his elbow was higher than his own head - that's not leverage that's a total cheap shot which should be viewed as dangerous play - seen red cards for less and you just have to look at the state of his face for confirmation

This for me, presumably BDB uses the same same leverage technique as he does so considering Burns elbow was well below the horrible little snide kernt's it is a cheap shot.

The penalty decision is just " absolutely fuck right off with that man" territory, laughable.:lol:   

Just now, 54 said:

I agree. We are in-form and lucikly our run might just be what we need to survive. IMO our squad "as is" is good enough to be competing for 10th-14th place, but that is with everyone fit.

What's worrying is that apart from our best players, the backups are mainly championship material (thanks Ashley), and unfortunately we often miss key players due to injuries. 

We desperately need more quality on the bench as well.

Every time I see Gayle either on the bench or, god forbid, on the pitch I'm like :harry:. He is simply not good enough. His level is Championship. 

That being said, there's a lot of induviduals who have stepped up, bought into Howe's idea, and are really fighting for us. I'd like to keep some of them around next season.

Guest neesy111
5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

This Nick Candy that’s sniffing around their club sounds like an absolute desperate cunt. Hope they get him as he sounds as lightweight as it gets 

Barry Moat.

If anything, in some way, the manner of this defeat will get the players even more motivated for the Everton game. They know they didn't deserve that today. They'll want to make things right and go on and win games again. 

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Watching how long they used VAR for in the Arsenal game just now. Has made me even more annoyed about the fact it wasn’t even used for the penalty decision today :lol: 

Big 6 marra.

Edited by neesy111

It's not even a mistake for me it's just blatant cheating, no one can look at that and not say its a penalty never mind some one who is paid to make these decisions. He didn't want to give it against Chelsea simple as that if it was the other way round that would be a Chelsea penalty.