sunderland

Big River

Dopey fuckers need to understand that people are allowed to support/oppose and condone/condemn whatever they like. Like saying if you've ever bought a T-shirt from Primark then you definitely support child labour in Bangladesh. There isn't a Sunderland fan making the rules up of how humans are allowed to think [emoji38] Got no problem with highlighting atrocities that are going on, it's abhorrent tbh, but them suddenly finding their moral compasses and unexpected interest in Yemen is very conveniently timed. 

8 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-summer-2022.1582603/page-450

She has a bee in her bonnet about Sima. What's all that about I wonder.

Because he called her a nasty name if I am correct. I remember when Rafa was here, she hated him, and would post non stop about anything to do with Rafa. When things are going well she always disappears, and then will magically reappear when there are things (perceived in their eyes) as not going well. It's probably due to us not having the signings in yet, as the excuse to start posting. She will disappear again in a couple of weeks, when the signings are done.

Edited by et tu brute

4 minutes ago, midds said:

Dopey fuckers need to understand that people are allowed to support/oppose and condone/condemn whatever they like. Like saying if you've ever bought a T-shirt from Primark then you definitely support child labour in Bangladesh. There isn't a Sunderland fan making the rules up of how humans are allowed to think [emoji38] Got no problem with highlighting atrocities that are going on, it's abhorrent tbh, but them suddenly finding their moral compasses and unexpected interest in Yemen is very conveniently timed. 

Nowhere to be seen prior to October 7th.

Just now, et tu brute said:

Because he called her a nasty name if I am correct. I remember when Rafa was here, she hated him, and would post non stop about anything to do with Rafa. When things are going well she always disappears, and then will magically reappear when there are things (perceived in there eyes) as not going well. It's probably due to us not having the signings in yet, as the excuse to start posting. She will disappear again in a couple of weeks, when the signings are done.

I have a new found respect for Sima. Well played that man.

Seems that whole board was/is still outraged because I called her vinegar tits. :lol: 

Nowt said about their continued abuse of Amanda Staveley, Dawn Thewlis, Kendall Rowan, Holly Blades or those 4 lasses that got pictured in Newcastle in fancy dress that one time. And many more…

Edited by Sima

35 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Please someone post all those on rtg!

Be funny as fuck watching them think of reasons as to why this is fine!

Let me save you the bother...

"Saudi is worse than Dubai"

"It's OK for the mags, so why shouldn't we?"

"We're not actually 'owned' by them, they just invest in one of our owners, it's not the same"

That whataboutery arguement is the worst arguement I've seen. Ever!

It's a completely valid point that people make "why is X OK but Y isn't?" then they use that whataboutery arguement as a way of not answering because they can't.

Edited by Scoot

2 hours ago, Scoot said:

Please someone post all those on rtg!

Be funny as fuck watching them think of reasons as to why this is fine!

They'll bury their heads and will partake in mental gymnastics to justify it

Guarantee they'll say the difference is that they didn't welcome them with open arms, conveniently ignoring that all that money is still involved in Yemen, the very Yemen they seemingly care so much about

They reckon if the roles were reversed they would protest and walk away from their club but the fact there isn't even a murmur about the Abu Dhabi investment speaks volumes

The only thing the oddballs at RTG get out of supporting sunderland is the dopamine hit from making up tales about Newcastle. It's creepy as fuck, but there's nothing at all they would accept that goes against them being able to do that.

It's an addiction.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

2 hours ago, Scoot said:

That whataboutery arguement is the worst arguement I've seen. Ever!

It's a completely valid point that people make "why is X OK but Y isn't?" then they use that whataboutery arguement as a way of not answering because they can't.

Whataboutery = don't apply context to my prefixed narrative

Speaking of banning context so as to live in wilfull delusion

No mention of like for like gates this week? Thought not. Being as they're 10k down against QPR and the second home game.

Edited by Wolfcastle

24 minutes ago, loki679 said:

It is whataboutery though :lol:

There's no rational comparison between being part owned by a company that has investments in the middle east and literally being owned by the Saudi state.

We aren't owned by the Saudi State.