sunderland

Big River

46 minutes ago, GWN said:

or how about fuck them :bob:

Well said. Why would we give a flying fuck about their promising youngsters? Sunderland is like a skid mark on the whole region, best thing all round would be for them to get relegated back to the third division.

1 hour ago, Charlies said:

I see the wind from the North Sea is getting the blame for the crisp packet tornado’s. 

Fair enough. Its not like there's anywhere else on this island we live on that's near a coast.

Edited by Jonas

image.thumb.jpeg.8793ec684cf3c96e71a5f66ef595ccf5.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.c33223c34851e38c50bfaa6b1662df50.jpeg
Getting relegated by your ex player  who you racially abewsed and made feel unwelcome whilst he played for *checks notes* Burton Albion is just perfect. That’s before we get on to the locals being so thick most of them didn’t realise they’d gone too. 

3 hours ago, Disco said:

Getting relegated by your ex player  who you racially abewsed and made feel unwelcome whilst he played for *checks notes* Burton Albion is just perfect. That’s before we get on to the locals being so thick most of them didn’t realise they’d gone too. 

Beautiful post

6 hours ago, Disco said:

Laughing a bit too much at that bloke on the left of the first pic. 

BEEEWWWWWWW! 

Screenshot_20230210_060627_Chrome.jpg

9 hours ago, Scotty66 said:

He was lethal at Ipswich. Very fast and an excellent finisher. 

He in my opinion was actually one of the best finishers in the Premier League.

I said that when they bought him that he would keep them up on his own for the next 2-3 seasons, and he did.

18 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Prefer this kid

image.jpeg.f687c255ce51f6de9473a34da5fcfe57_edit_174721482149899.jpg

It’s makes me feel for the bloke.  Could be used as a warning for early dabblers in the mind virus of North-East (any) football supporting. ‘Everyone might well be doing it at school, Anthony, and I am sure you were  ’buzzing’, but it’ll end in tears! Look at uncle Terry. He’s never been the same since!” ☝️