sunderland in the EFL

Big River

I'll probably watch. I probably would have even if they weren't in it so I'm not going to not watch because they are playing. There's a chance I may go and buy some Chili plants though.

Anyway, is it worth pointing out to them that in amongst their visit to Wembo they've just had their joint worst (full) season of their entire history ?

I'll be watching it in the background at work, been watching every and any football match I can since we got took over and Howe made me love football again. Got to cram in every minute before the season ends.

Biggest compliment I can pay them is that I will be watching their game tommorow. Biggest insult is that I couldn't care less if they win or not.

They are going nowhere fast, promotion or not.

I'll quite happily admit that I'll be watching it and I will be hoping that 'little Wycombe' smash the mackem pricks and endure their relationship to the third division. I'd be more than happy to see them have another 50 Wembley appearances to bang on about from League 1

Edited by et tu brute

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Aye, that'd be better than the alternative... again...

Fucking hell, and aye I would…

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Aye, that'd be better than the alternative... again...

One way to get your fanny washed I suppose. Proper spunk bucket no doubt!

"Fuck the mags" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Fucking 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡s

every time they never learn, they have to feel relevant to no cunt bar themselves, why do they do this every single time .

it always ends badly :lol: