sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1 minute ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

They'll no doubt buy some players and probably get some useful loans from PL clubs

Neil is a decent manager, especially for that level

It will take some effort for a promotion push but I can see them being comfortably safe 

Aye they’ll not trouble the likes of Norwich, Watford, Leeds/Burnley etc but teams like Luton, Huddersfield, Coventry, Blackburn are no great shakes and they’ve been in and around the Play-Offs.

Just now, ManDoon said:

Maybe, it’s a hard league though, Fulham being the outlier this season, they need a pretty much new team aside maybe two or three 

It is but 2-3 canny loans can be enough to ensure you aren't in trouble and tbf PL clubs would be happy to loan them players as they'll get decent attendances 

4 minutes ago, Comegetasample said:

Trophy for coming 3rd? 

Do the other 2 promoted teams get one like? 

I think they do. :lol: Didn't they introduce a trophy for 2nd place in the Championship the last time we were in it because it didn't make sense that 2nd didn't get anything and the playoff winner did. 

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

:bob:

They said it was our final, or someone did on Ready to Groom!

Glad I didn't watch that. Knew they'd win it comfortably, the cunts. [emoji38]

No idea how MK Dons lost to that rancid Wycombe team. Once they were knocked out there was only going to be one team going up.

Be interesting to see how they do next season. Comfortably mid-table IMO, and I think they could well find it easier to get promoted out of the Champo than it was for League One. 

The last 5 years have been great entertainment though. :razz:

3 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

What time is "Wanderer in Peyce" due on there to congratulate them tonight? 

"Just like to say, you guys deserve that and you should never have been in League 1 in the first place a club the size of yours. I have to admit I've always had a soft spot for sunderland and have always thought those geordies up the road to be a bit arrogant. Anyway good luck next season, hopefully you get promoted again and get back to where you belong"

Edited by Scoot

Just now, Dr Venkman said:

See, now this is a bit too close to mocking people for being poor for me.

It’s Charlie Methven’s son, his dad got him matching loafers to go with his pink strides.

The championship was poor this year, the three coming down won't pull up any trees, if they went for it they could definitely have a go, however they need the spoiled best to ask his mummy for a bit cash.

1 minute ago, Dr Venkman said:

See, now this is a bit too close to mocking people for being poor for me.

He'd got shoes so he's not really poor. Doesn't like he's missed on a Burger King for a while either.

Just now, Ben said:

The championship was poor this year, the three coming down won't pull up any trees, if they went for it they could definitely have a go, however they need the spoiled best to ask his mummy for a bit cash.

He better ask for a fortune then as that's what will be required to replace most of that team to get anywhere near challenging. Not going to happen