sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Also love how they tell themselves that NUFC fans are obsessed with attendances, when they literally count how many tickets are sold every day and update their thread with it. :lol:

Sad as fuck and hypocritical as fuck. 

Edited by Danh1

8 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Also love how they tell themselves that NUFC fans are obsessed with attendances, when they literally count how many tickets are sold every day and update their thread with it. :lol:

They cling on to the 10,000 empty seats under Bruce without any hint of acknowledging that it was to help get rid of Ashley and Bruce. It worked. Idiots man.

I can't believe that they think they are big fish in the second division. They will be lucky to stay up, let alone punch into mid table safety. If they absolutely fulfill their potential, they are about the size of Coventry or Sheffield United in terms of fan base, history and size. Absolute cannon fodder that no one cares about.

39 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

For every game also :lol:

5 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

They cling on to the 10,000 empty seats under Bruce without any hint of acknowledging that it was to help get rid of Ashley and Bruce. It worked. Idiots man.

Conveniently forgetting that before Ashley give those tickets away, the actual average attendance was just over 46,000. Over the last 50 years, it (46,000) is still bigger than the season averages they have had, except for 2 seasons.

Edited by et tu brute

Guest HTT II

In over 2 decades they’ve gave away tens of thousands of free tickets, my boys go to school in Newcastle and they regularly get sent free tickets for kids and we were regularly offered free tickets when my boy was at their academy, I could have even went to the Wembo play off for free [emoji38]

3 hours ago, Danh1 said:

And where in the ground seats can be purchased.Not upstairs of course because that’s been closed for years.The Bungalow Of Light.

19 minutes ago, tomlynnherrington said:

And where in the ground seats can be purchased.Not upstairs of course because that’s been closed for years.The Bungalow Of Light.

Bungalow of light.[emoji38]

That'll be getting used in future.

On 22/07/2022 at 00:14, madras said:

Oh deary me, looks like exile has been up to his old tricks again. 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-summer-2022.1582603/page-261#post-

In which he posts from an article I'm sure was linked on here, I know I read it and while it makes some valid points about sportswashing, the bit in particular about the fans isn't exactly how he's made it out, in fact it actually goes against what he's trying to push. If you read the article it actually says.....

"Few, if any, of their fellow fans would begrudge them that. Something of a myth has been allowed to take hold, over the last few years, about Newcastle’s fans. They have developed a reputation for being equal parts demanding and delusional, for believing their club uniquely deserving of a restoration to a place of prominence in English soccer’s firmament that it never, really, occupied in the first place.

The reality is almost exactly the opposite. All Newcastle’s fans have ever really asked for is a team that is mildly entertaining to watch, and a bit of effort from those charged with running the club. The banner made that perfectly clear. Ashley’s affront was not failing to win; it was robbing them of the hope that they might."

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/10/08/sports/soccer/newcastle-saudi-arabia-premier-league

What a whopper !

Aye exactly, the stupid cunt just posts the first bit, when in the real world, after that bit, the rest of it compliments Newcastle fans. They’re all seriously thick as fuck and mentally ill and get excited over who can be falsely outraged the most! I only had a look at RTG when I saw a comment about it on The Mag page…I’d never heard of it . And seems they want to be called MILFS (that’s what it looks like to me anyway) now too …..strange breed. 

9 hours ago, tomlynnherrington said:

I think the seagulls live upstairs now, feeding off the cheesy chips around the ground post match.

1 hour ago, Ed210 said:

Dad is a Sunderland season ticket holder as thinks they are going straight back down. Probably correct. 

Can’t see it sadly but it’d be fucking hilarious. 

14 hours ago, HTT II said:

They’ve bought someone called faux outrage, never heard of him personally!

They signed him last October mate from Bitterasfuckski FC, keep up 

12 hours ago, The Butcher said:

They finished 5th in League One and have hardly improved their squad from what I can tell. They've got to be among the favourites to go down. 

I don't think they will but them flirting with the drop then panic loaning Danny Graham in January will be sublime

Edited by Groundhog63

Anything less than mid table will be a massive failure amongst the cunts so don’t let them say otherwise. The “mighty” Sunlun will demand it , if they are in the bottom half at xmas then they will start on the manager you watch .

see the usual goons are at it again , like fucking clockwork .

I'll be surprised if they don't flirt with relegation for most of the season, a success for them should be staying up and looking to build but they won't accept that, they want straight back in the PL and the manager will get pelters as soon as its evident they won't be doing that.