sunderland in the EFL

Big River

2 hours ago, bhoywhonder said:

The problem with SAFC fans in general is, they had been revelling in the takeover failing for over a year and then overnight, they had to cope with the rug being pulled from beneath their feet, and the exact opposite of what they knew to be true all of a sudden becoming real. 

:thup: this is the biggest bit for me. When they 'ended their interest' I was surrounded by hooting and dancing and clapping mackems at work playing me songs on invisible violins, absolutely over the knot that what they had feared most appeared to have collapsed. Now it's uncollapsed, they had no way to go back and pretend they weren't bothered since they made such a literal song and dance about it. To be fair, the lads I know are all sound and haven't got on board the human rights express.

If they don't like the CEO concept and would rather think of a football club as owner/manager/first team/reserves/tea lady/kit chep/end then that's up to them. Personally couldn't give the very first fuck what they think :lol:

Edited by OpenC

The best thing we could do that I think would really get to them would be stop talking about them, delete this thread.

Shame it's so much fun to see all the idiotic posts they make though! The one of them in Portugal and us in "Germany" has been my laugh for today. Poor lad has lined himself up to be slaughtered once we arrive for the Benfica game...

Edited by BonesJones

3 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Loads of these fuckers on my train down from Edinburgh. Already heard '6 in a row' three times

It's literally all they've got left.

Need to get us back for the years and years of "5 in a row" we sang to them.

Oh hang on.... most of us didn't even know about it until 6 in a row became a ring and we looked back.

Such oddballs.

1 hour ago, et tu brute said:

Not even remotely subtle

Has all the typical clichés in there

Just shows how broken they are that one of them is going to lengths to pretend to be a Newcastle fan that's criticising our fans 

5 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

That post is pathetic like. No way it’s one of us. “I renewed because I’m on a deal” didn’t that come to an end? 

I renewed for the past 5 or more yrs cos I was on a deal, I think this was the last year of the original 10yr deal.

Fuck.....is it me?

21 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

That post is pathetic like. No way it’s one of us. “I renewed because I’m on a deal” didn’t that come to an end? 

"Ticket prices are rising, while Mike Ashley is guilty of possibly at worst being a disinterested badly advised owner, he kept prices low"

Anything after that is redundant on account of being obviousy a mackem or a morbidly thick sad bastard

Aye Ashley kept ticket prices low out of the goodness of his heart, a greatly diminished futile product and thousands walking away and refusing to come back because of him was neither here nor there.

Edited by Wolfcastle

50 minutes ago, Scoot said:

So they're pretending to be "mags" now and writing shit like that. Broken, completely and utterly broken. [emoji38]

Think of it man, they went from "well be playing them next season" to "we'll quite probably not be on an equal footing with them in my lifetime" within the space of a few weeks.

3 hours ago, et tu brute said:

He’s the new ‘Mag ( mackem ) at work’. They’re shitting themselves with the new season only a few weeks away.As usual,they’re rating very highly every signing.‘Liverpool were after him’….’He chose us over blah,blah,blah’. 
The tone is clearly changing in their posts.