sunderland in the EFL

Big River

21 hours ago, HTT II said:

The hate in there is terrible, most post a stock response of murdering supporting scum, camel nonces, 9/11 terrorist lovers and such. It’s totally warped them and the level of debate about any single thing that just so happens to be about NUFC or even just a tenuous link drags on for pages. Lots of misogynous and casual racism posts too. They repost every single Twitter post too and then laugh if make up shit. They are seriously fucked up. 

Ha ha just looked at the last few pages and spotted this absolute gem by the lunatic [emoji38]

Exile 1968

Midfield

Yesterday at 11:49 PM

How can the rest of the Pride community take them seriously

I'm really pissed off by this. I'll be writing to them properly not just here or Twitter. The hypocrisy is unbelievable

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, Paully said:

Ha ha just looked at the last few pages and spotted this absolute gem by the lunatic [emoji38]

Exile 1968

Midfield

I'm really pissed off by this. I'll be writing to them properly not just here or Twitter. The hypocrisy is unbelievable

Yet he and others on there refer to people as “the gays”, he’s a wrong ‘un him. Does he even post about anything SAFC related and that thread is cringe, they trawl every Twitter feed for NUFC, post it and then just go radge with rage. They are damaged beyond repair. Their new messiah Alex Niel who they will hound out after a month or so into the season, is apparently unhappy with their lack of transfer business. 

Sunday 24th 9 am and the same old roundabout shite coming out their mouths , barely worth a look that Newcastle thread and today confirms it , same old same old from the same old cunts.

[emoji38]

3 hours ago, Paully said:

Exile 1968

Midfield

I wonder if Sting received his letter.

3 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Some of them are worried about a complete lack of transfers to improve their league one squad and it causing their terrible pre season results, meaning they'll be completely unprepared for the new season.

Fear not marras

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/friendlies.1584440/page-3#post-36499593

A choir :lol:

I wonder if his PhD son has an opinion on that

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, Wandy said:

I've not been keeping up with these clowns over the summer as their bile towards us on that NUFC thread is just tiresome. Have they actually bought anyone at all yet?

They’ve bought someone called faux outrage, never heard of him personally!

25 minutes ago, Wandy said:

I've not been keeping up with these clowns over the summer as their bile towards us on that NUFC thread is just tiresome. Have they actually bought anyone at all yet?

Mainly spending their smallish budget on players who were with them last season.