sunderland in the EFL

Big River

12 minutes ago, Disco said:

Play some decent stuff do the Mackems. Sad they’ll lose their best player in the summer due to them being a feeder club.

Who is their best player?

Edited by OverThere

2 minutes ago, Abacus said:

Hi ho, hi ho, to RTG I go!

Just been to have a look. They're still losing their shit over not being able to take FTM  flags to the stadium.[emoji38]

Is there ever a day goes by without them fuming over something NUFC related?

2 minutes ago, OverThere said:

Ah, ok, I was going to say a good few are only on loan. Maybe they will try and sign him for a crate of Orange Fizzy Pop.

Only 3 on loan tbf to them. Diallo is still only 20 so I reckon he’ll get a preseason at Man Utd at least before they send him out again, maybe to a newly promoted PL team.

I’m sure the Massive Lads Fans will rally around Ekwah and not abuse him for giving away the penalty.

Probably best to keep an eye on his letterbox and not invite his mother to any of their games just to be safe though. 

Surely that's their play-off hopes fucked now?

Mind you, I went to a Sunderland game against Hull when the makems were in similar circumstances, in April 1990.

They were rotten that day, lost 1-0 and Gabbiadini was hauled off to a chorus of BEWWWWS.

A month later, they'd beaten us in the playoffs and Marco was a "heeyro" once more 

12 minutes ago, bigfella said:

Surely that's their play-off hopes fucked now?

Mind you, I went to a Sunderland game against Hull when the makems were in similar circumstances, in April 1990.

They were rotten that day, lost 1-0 and Gabbiadini was hauled off to a chorus of BEWWWWS.

A month later, they'd beaten us in the playoffs and Marco was a "heeyro" once more 

Their next 3 looked kind on paper (4 including tonight), whilst the teams around them play each other. 

Cardiff will be buoyed from today and Huddersfield are flying. I’d imagine they’re fucked for the year - nail on the coffin could come Monday. 

It must be fucking shit being a mackem at the minute like :lol: 

41 minutes ago, Andy84 said:

Feels like it always did for the them when they were in the PL, scrape by on decent loan players and lose any decent player they actually own 

I don't recall them actually having any decent players of their own for a good long while and it was all loans that happened to keep them up...until it stopped working

My bad Henderson and Pickford in last 20 years?

Edited by gjohnson

13 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

I see Hull's equalizer came in the 98th minute, shame :lol:

The penalty was given around 94:50, and even without VAR it took the ref two and a half minutes to get everyone outside the box.