sunderland in the EFL

Big River

2 minutes ago, Mills and Boon said:

That Exile weirdo posted a picture of his twitter account again, this one calling Staveley a "whore for a murderer". One mod actually liked the post.

I reported it, they denied the report. I asked why, they in effect said that by supporting NUFC I condone misogynistic abuse, so I'm being hypocritical. Eh?

I pointed out that by denying my report they're clearly condoning the misogynistic abuse in the post.

Instant ban. They're probably deleting the posts as I type. How can they be so dumb/blinded by their hatred of NUFC that they can't see the obvious? Again, you expect it from the average half a heed posters on there, but the mods are apparently just as bad. Shocks me every time 

I presume this is on the parsnipped thread, fucking cowards that they are. 

Interesting guilt by association angle they have.

Usually it would be churlish for me to suggest that if you follow their logic it means that they all like to finger 14 year old girls behind Chinese takeaways, then I remembered that 4 members on there have actually been outed as nonces.

37 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

Exile genuinely needs therapy. 

I'm convinced he's that Skylon whopper as well.  Exile used to post as frequently as that latest roaster does but barely does now.

Would be interesting to see their post quantities per day over time and if there is a convergence.

16 minutes ago, Sima said:

Interesting guilt by association angle they have.

Usually it would be churlish for me to suggest that if you follow their logic it means that they all like to finger 14 year old girls behind Chinese takeaways, then I remembered that 4 members on there have actually been outed as nonces.

Which is weird given some of the views on there are more aligned to Saudi culture than western. 

2 hours ago, Mills and Boon said:

Just been banned for reporting misogynistic abuse on their forum. Mods are an embarrassment 

The site should be reported to the Kick it Out campaign as well as other organisation campaigning against Hate Speech etc.

Seen the situation in Yemen on the news a few times lately. Must have been either an eye-opener or fingers in the ears situation for them. Especially that Exile who's not mentioned the Iranian backed rebel insurgency before despite his obsession with the conflict.

Edited by Wolfcastle

2 hours ago, TheHoob said:

Exile genuinely needs therapy. 

Amazed to see his name still mentioned, just imagined he would've been found swinging with a satsuma in his gob. Imagine spending that long revelling in the fact that the takeover collapsed, cry-wanking that it happened, then spending another year and a half (and the foreseeable future) seeing everything you were ecstatic about not happening...just happen. Ten-fold.

Do those brain-vacuums bears beets and gipetto still post on there? Since they created their own online shame dungeon to hide all NUFC/racism/hate speech, I've lost interest in the cretins. 

14 hours ago, bhoywhonder said:

Amazed to see his name still mentioned, just imagined he would've been found swinging with a satsuma in his gob. Imagine spending that long revelling in the fact that the takeover collapsed, cry-wanking that it happened, then spending another year and a half (and the foreseeable future) seeing everything you were ecstatic about not happening...just happen. Ten-fold.

Do those brain-vacuums bears beets and gipetto still post on there? Since they created their own online shame dungeon to hide all NUFC/racism/hate speech, I've lost interest in the cretins. 

Parsnip = Online shame dungeon. OSD! 

Made me laugh.

I think Gipetto might also be Exile.

Recently commented that people prefer drinking in Sunderland to Newcastle as the latter is boring and full of morons.

15 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Seem to be allergic to playing strikers. Looks like it's Dack up front

Think that'll be a statement to upstairs more than anything else. 

Dack is made of glass, expect him to be injured playing upfront after about 30mins.

23 hours ago, Mills and Boon said:

Just been banned for reporting misogynistic abuse on their forum. Mods are an embarrassment 

Was that the trans stuff or is this a new addition

"I mean, fancy referring to aMANda Staveley as " she" when it's clear as day that's a man's jawline aMANda has on that newly re- modelled face. (Apparently aMANda had the latest in a succession of re modelling work done to cheer up after the Liverpool offer was rejected out of hand, just because Liverpool have morals about ownership, for goodness sake!! )."

cant imagine why they feel the need to hide that thread

Edited by Wolfcastle