sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Aye, think they'll go up now. They need to be aware though that the jump from League One to the Championship nowadays is massive, biggest jump in the pyramid imo. Will be a battle to stay up next season.

I'd much rather them be beaten in the final than here, but it was horrific to watch, Wednesday should have buried them in the first half alone with the space they were getting.

Just now, Unbelievable said:

Fair play Sunderland. Been the better team tonight. Happy for the few good mackems I know in person, but here’s hoping they fail at the final hurdle again.

All they did was hoof it up and hope the other team were caught out of position.

The amount of late goals they get is unreal [emoji38]. Hopefully Wycombe will shithouse their way like they did with MK Dons. Would have preferred Dons to be playing them though as they are a better footballing team. Wednesday were dogshit 

Just now, ManDoon said:

Same, would be hilarious though. They are a pretty physical side, that’s all I can really give them.  

Akinfenwa for score the winner.

I really want them to stay in league one for two more seasons and then go up so we can also refer to six league one seasons in-a-row ha! But if it's not to be, it's not to be. In fairness, while they're not the enormous club they think they are, they are too sizeable in terms of budget, fanbase, etc. for that shit league. Mid-Tier Championship is probably about right for them. There'll be plenty of other washed-up has been premier league clubs for them to hang out with next year.

They'll ease past Wycombe like. They're awful to watch but they're solid and organised under Neil. They've also learned how to shithouse their way through tight games. The final will be one of the worst games in the history of the sport but they'll go up. 

4 minutes ago, BlackandWhite said:

I really want them to stay in league one for two more seasons and then go up so we can also refer to six league one seasons in-a-row ha! But if it's not to be, it's not to be. In fairness, while they're not the enormous club they think they are, they are too sizeable in terms of budget, fanbase, etc. for that shit league. Mid-Tier Championship is probably about right for them. There'll be plenty of other washed-up has been premier league clubs for them to hang out with next year.

6 seasons out of the Premier League is pretty funny