sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1 hour ago, TeddySAFC said:

For people who aren't bothered about 'little old Sunlun' you all seem fairly bothered [emoji38]

Some of the posts in here are incredible.

Ahhh a Sunlun  fan , welcome .

We aren’t really like the rabid bunch of wankers on your site , we are canny really, stick around and get to know us . We welcome fans like yourself….are you a fan in peace? :lol:

On a side note , what would you do if you were bought by the PIF ? would you throw your season ticket away and never support SAFC ? 
Do you watch boxing ?
Do you watch golf? 
Do you watch F1 ? 

cheers 

20 minutes ago, GWN said:

Ahhh a Sunlun  fan , welcome .

We aren’t really like the rabid bunch of wankers on your site , we are canny really, stick around and get to know us . We welcome fans like yourself….are you a fan in peace? :lol:

On a side note , what would you do if you were bought by the PIF ? would you throw your season ticket away and never support SAFC ? 
Do you watch boxing ?
Do you watch golf? 
Do you watch F1 ? 

cheers 

In peace, if thats allowed.. [emoji38]

In response to your questions, No i wouldn't 'throw my season ticket away and never support SAFC'

I watch Boxing, Golf and the F1.

I don't agree with the Saudi Arabian regime and there is a difference between investing in companies to being state owned and run. I do find it uncomfortable and I don't think it should be allowed, but if the shoe was on the other foot I wouldn't wrap in following Sunderland, no.

On 10/05/2022 at 11:10, OCK said:

Aye, could have linked the actual video too [emoji38]

All the makems I know are decent kids. Apart from the Brexit wankers but, then again, that's the same with our own flagshaggers.

None of the unwashed I know go on RTG tho. 

Edited by Groundhog63

1 hour ago, TeddySAFC said:

For people who aren't bothered about 'little old Sunlun' you all seem fairly bothered [emoji38]

Some of the posts in here are incredible.

Just so we unerstand each other and not having a go cos you've been alright but feel I bit slighted by the implication so -

I've posted on this thread a few times but can't remember the last time I watched one of your games, think the last time I seen you on TV at all was Burton a few years ago for giggles and wouldn't recognise one of your players if they knocked on my door. So 'seem' is spot on.

44 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Been a while since we've had a resident mackem tbf. @Stray Mackem I remember used to be alright, until you got him on Brexit.

Was just trying to think who the last memorable mackem was on the board. Then was trying to think the last memorable one that didn't end up losing the plot.

9 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Just so we unerstand each other and not having a go cos you've been alright but feel I bit slighted by the implication so -

I've posted on this thread a few times but can't remember the last time I watched one of your games, think the last time I seen you on TV at all was Burton a few years ago for giggles and wouldn't recognise one of your players if they knocked on my door. So 'seem' is spot on.

Thats another stick thats used to beat us with, Christ. [emoji38]

5 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

A Sunderland fan daring to call us obsessed. Jeeeeesus Christ [emoji38]

I mean I never said you were 'obsessed' but a quick search of your posting history seems to suggest that you directly, seem to keep a keen interest.

Edited by TeddySAFC

We all know people from Wearside, and as a general rule they are fine when you are just talking weather, music or tv shows. But let's not pretend they don't have a rod up their arse about us when it comes to football and NUFC. I mean their fan forums tell the story pretty much.

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

We all know people from Wearside, and as a general rule they are fine when you are just talking weather, music or tv shows. But let's not pretend they don't have a rod up their arse about us when it comes to football and NUFC. I mean their fan forums tell the story pretty much.

The same could be said back from our end.

2 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

The same could be said back from our end.

There's one thread on here about Sunderland ongoing, there's probably about a dozen every day on RTG about us.

15 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

Thats another stick thats used to beat us with, Christ. [emoji38]

In fairness, when L1 is ranked 30th in the world behind the likes of the Chinese and Australian leagues, it’s unlikely that anyone would take much interest in, or know about your players.

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

There's one thread on here about Sunderland ongoing, there's probably about a dozen every day on RTG about us.

There is 150 active users on here at the moment, There is 2080 active users on RTG at the same time, Do the maths.

1 minute ago, TeddySAFC said:

There is 150 active users on here at the moment, There is 2080 active users on RTG at the same time, Do the maths.

Merge them all into one thread like we do here. The maths isn't that hard.

3 minutes ago, Manxst said:

In fairness, when L1 is ranked 30th in the world behind the likes of the Chinese and Australian leagues, it’s unlikely that anyone would take much interest in, or know about your players.

We have players in our squad who have played against Newcastle in both the Premiership and Championship.

I'm not really sure what relevance it has in anything that you 'might not know our players' :lol:

2 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

Unfortunatley I don't control the forum and how it operates, mate.

Yet you seemed to think some of the posts in here were incredible :lol:

Did you not think it was incredible that with 2080 active users, no one would have the sense to make the RTG forum look less obsessed with NUFC?

7 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

We have players in our squad who have played against Newcastle in both the Premiership and Championship.

I'm not really sure what relevance it has in anything that you 'might not know our players' :lol:

If that’s the case, and they’ve played at that level, I’d have thought they’d have been able to make a better effort getting out of League One for the past few years? 

Guest HTT II
11 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

RTG spreadsheet champions?!