sunderland in the EFL

Big River

The MBS immunity thing will have deflated a few of the crazies on RTG.  And the sad thing is that of course it’s a grubby piece of realpolitik to keep KSA out of the orbits of China and Russia - but those sad acts view everything through the prism of stopping NUFC’s rise.  Keeping KSA onside is a good thing for the west, btw - but they don’t care about that whatsoever.  They’d happily see their own country’s position weakened if it increased the chances that NUFC. won’t sign a load of new players.  That’s a dangerous level of obsession.  Broken fuckers. 

Edited by TheBrownBottle

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-autumn-2022.1589158/page-416#post-37253138

Post 8314:

Durham mags 

Snidely, snivelling, scruffs, who if it wasn’t for bad parenting (well for the one’s who know who their dad is) would be Sunlun.

Zero backbone and loathed by their “own” north of the Tyne.

FTM

Imagine being this backwards man. [emoji38]

22 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

"In the main I can grant free passes to our lot who post on here as they're either on a wind up or just plain thick, but I am starting to worry about @Exile 1968 who needs to take a long break"

:mackems:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-autumn-2022.1589158/page-416#post-37253138

I’ve just read that no more than 5 mins ago 😀

3 hours ago, tomlynnherrington said:

He must live on his own because I cannot imagine anyone living with that mentally unstable clown.

’What would you like for your tea Exile’

’Fuck off,the murdering terrorists won’

’But Exile,you must eat,they win most weeks’

‘ Ma,where are my new 22 inch waist work pants’

The guy went on holiday to a country where same-sex marriage is still illegal and homosexuals are still banned from its army.

4 minutes ago, tomlynnherrington said:

I didn’t know that.

Turkey. I know a lot of countries are the same or only just recently opened up that way, but when your morals are as tight as Exile's (or as much as he claims) then it's something he should be considering when he's choosing which economy he's going to help boost.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Turkey. I know a lot of countries are the same or only just recently opened up that way, but when your morals are as tight as Exile's it's something he should be considering when he's choosing which economy he's going to help boost.

Did the fat cunt get dropped in by Chinook

4 hours ago, Scoot said:

Post 8314:

Durham mags 

Snidely, snivelling, scruffs, who if it wasn’t for bad parenting (well for the one’s who know who their dad is) would be Sunlun.

Zero backbone and loathed by their “own” north of the Tyne.

FTM

Imagine being this backwards man. [emoji38]

They’re obsessed with being Durham’s club, despite not having been part of County Durham for the best part of 50 years. 

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

They’re obsessed with being Durham’s club, despite not having been part of County Durham for the best part of 50 years. 

They keep calling Durham Mags turncoats, as if they've ever supported their shitty club, they also think Durham was part of Sunderland and not the other way around,  they're completely deluded, utter freaks of nature. 

So today on RTG I’ve learned:

Human rights issues only apply to Saudis. Anything else is whatabewtery. 

Mackems used to be Geordies until Keegan stole the phrase for mags. 

Their lead fewman rights spokesman holidays in Terkey and his Twitter history involves following teenage girls. 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-autumn-2022.1589158/page-419

RokerParkPies calls us mental then err proceeds to have a mental breakdown. 

‘Look lad...you're outraged because we are outraged...we get it!..and don't try to say otherwise..your fanbase is utterly utterly mental..christ..Cherry Knowles would have thier work cut out with your lot..you are a physiatrists wet dream!!!...Identity crisis..needing/wanting/craving to be loved..all about fuckin your lot!
Why do your lot do what you do???
It's embarrassing to the point of vomit..your lot simply can't help themselves...why do your lot do it?..seriously why??...I understand why your lot utterly love "His Excellency"..(The murderous tyrant!)..I could bet the little money I have you would never never never criticise him if things don't go your way...but if it doesn't go your way..don't you dare ever criticise "His Excellency"..we'll give big Mike his due..he knew when he wasn't wanted and stayed away because of your naturally angry and mental fans...MBS can't (for political reasons)..attend your games( he does own you lock stock etc...)...would /will you berate him if he never turns up EVER to a single game??..Your lot made it blatantly clear to big Mike.. "STAY AWAY" or words to that effect..
You have that Abhorrent woman AS at the helm at your club...believe me..she is paying your lot lip service..she couldn't give a rats arse about your club or you!..she is mearly a business woman trying to make a living..and playing your lot as a fiddle...
Good luck...’

1 hour ago, RS said:

So today on RTG I’ve learned:

Human rights issues only apply to Saudis. Anything else is whatabewtery. 

Mackems used to be Geordies until Keegan stole the phrase for mags. 

Their lead fewman rights spokesman holidays in Terkey and his Twitter history involves following teenage girls. 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-autumn-2022.1589158/page-419

You missed out that Bin Salman was responsible for  9/11