sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Just now, Paully said:

Ha ha yes, that was this buffoon :D

Haha, class! Only know what you look like from the odd pre match tweet and I spotted you straight away! 'There's Paully, he's taken his scarf, good lad. Hope his heartburn's not too bad'.

Love how non-attending Mags is their new thing, whilst discussing the virtues of extending their stadium that's been filled 1% of the time since it opened to house the non-attending/existing MLFs to get some sort of bragging rights despite stadium size and gates not counting anyway....at least since 2000 and before 1999.

30 minutes ago, Choppy Chop Chop said:

Scott Sellars free kick game. 1-0 
25-04-1993.

I was in the Leazes they're deluded 

Web capture_12-1-2023_131111_www.readytogo.net.jpeg

Fuck I feel old now. That was very nearly 30 years ago and I remember it like yesterday.

What baffles me even more is that if you'd talked to me in 1993 about a game held in 1963 I'd have thought it was almost prehistory.

Fuck.

27 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Could rival their QUINN effort. 

It's funny as fuck how the main two organisers are always bitching about our flag displays being club funded on RTG. The fuckers only started doing it after our flag displays were getting praise. The badge is almost a direct copy of our badge and I noticed this week that their lasses team are doing team photos after a win now also (nothing said about that over there though as it contradicts their faux outrage). 

7 hours ago, et tu brute said:

It's funny as fuck how the main two organisers are always bitching about our flag displays being club funded on RTG. The fuckers only started doing it after our flag displays were getting praise. The badge is almost a direct copy of our badge and I noticed this week that their lasses team are doing team photos after a win now also (nothing said about that over there though as it contradicts their faux outrage). 

I read the thread on RTG last night about this display they’ve got coming up - of course it turned into discussion about us and how Wor Flags are club funded. Then, of course they started whinging on about how we steal Gateshead’s lane marks again. :lol:

They’re pathetic man.

The two main people in their shite displays repeatedly report the lie that WF is funded by the club.  It’s like they know theirs is shit in comparison so they need to lie as an excuse.

Still, at least one of them is no longer talking about banning fans for not singing at away games.

Edited by Sima

Poor Heron must be ashamed when he sees the majesty of their efforts.

It's clear as day they are trying to emulate what Wor Flags are doing, it's also just as clear that it is hopeless in comparison.  Like buying a pushbike after you've seen your neighbours Ferrari 

Edited by 1964

5 minutes ago, junkhead said:

Can't wait to see this beauty :D

Me too, this is going to be hilarious. The possibilities are endless, and it is almost impossible to discern what it is without any gaps. With only 50% in attendance it is anyone’s guess as to what it will look like. However, at least it is an effort and far more than most teams try, so kudos for this. Would have thought keeping it simple would help.

18 minutes ago, 1964 said:

Poor Heron must be ashamed when he sees the majesty of their efforts.

It's clear as day they are trying to emulate what Wor Flags are doing, it's also just as clear that it is hopeless in comparison.  Like buying a pushbike after you've seen your neighbours Ferrari 

A big compliment for Wor Flags over there actually, not that they meant it. Someone said that for it to be on the scale that it is at SJP then it has to be Club funded.

14 minutes ago, deejeck said:

Apart from the fact it's destined to look shit, I don't understand why they feel the need to share the design in advance. One of the best things about Wor Flags displays is the element of surprise. 

Being under a new surfer and trying to work out from the inside what the images/text are is interesting.