sunderland in the EFL

Big River

49 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

I was born on the day Cov won the FA cup and went to uni there. Would love to see them promoted.

Will Ashley take them over if they go up 

3 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

That goal was really important for them, the last week of the Championship season is looking very interesting.

Regardless who gets into the playoffs- I reckon Luton will get it, they look good and have been glued to third for a while now for a reason.

33 minutes ago, Ben said:

Will Ashley take them over if they go up 

I'm not sure anyone was figured out his end game yet. They just agreed another stint of Cov playing in his stadium that didnt have any drama surrounding it.

24 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

I'm not sure anyone was figured out his end game yet. They just agreed another stint of Cov playing in his stadium that didnt have any drama surrounding it.

At some point he’ll want the signs up I reckon

47 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

That goal was really important for them, the last week of the Championship season is looking very interesting.

Had they not scored it and Blackburn win their next game, the playoffs would be out of the mackem's reach.

I've no doubt in my mind that we'd thrash these cunts if they came up. CBA with any of their cloggers going out of their way to try and injure, for example, Bruno or Isak though. We all know that it'd make their season if they won 1-1 against us and "snapped" a couple of our key players. Let them rot in the lower leagues IMO. 

3 hours ago, Gawalls said:

I agree with you personally but I’m in the minority who won’t join in slagging Sunderland off as I have explained before my dad and a few uncles support Sunderland and me, my brother and other family members are Newcastle.

We have an understanding and mutual respect to be able to sit and discuss each others teams and not slag them off.

My wife supports them. We also have a mutual understanding. I hate them and slag them off and she does likewise. It works well for us. I wish nothing but the worst for them and her the same for us.

17 hours ago, NUFCDoog said:

I bloody care like and I think deep down all of us do.

Aye we know we're a bigger club than them, and if they do come up we'll probably beat them home and away, and we're going go be in the Champions League. But fucking hell, I don't want them bastards having the ecstasy of a wembley play off win [emoji38] I don't want them having that awesome summer celebrating knowing their back in the Prem.

Even if they go straight back down, I want them miserable knowing they've got another season in the Championship, don't want them having any happiness at all.

They will always be beneath us now you don't need to care. So fuck if they come up. If we are one of the top spenders in Europe this summer back in the champions league I won't be concerned about what althat lot are cheering about it's irrelevant.

Just think how many will be putting our players in their fantasy teams, betting on us to win at the bookies and super6, probably playing as us on FIFA. Looking at the TV fixtures and complaining"why's it always them on TV", why are they always one of the first on motd and we are last. It's all rent free.

4 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

Quite funny on there tonight. A few Sunday evening meltdowns after our result and some of their most prominent posters have started turning on each other and throwing around accusations that they're actually Mags [emoji38]

Link?

9 minutes ago, Viana said:

Link?

It's on the Parsnip section (the NUFC topic) but you can only view it if you're registered on there. Maybe have to have a certain amount of posts as well to get in there.

1 minute ago, Wallsendmag said:

It's on the Parsnip section (the NUFC topic) but you can only view it if you're registered on there. Maybe have to have a certain amount of posts as well to get in there.

Funny as fuck that any match thread of ours when we win is 'parsnipped'

within half an hour usually. However the rare time we lose, the thread is usually kept on a day or two. Total cowards. 

18 hours ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Am I the only person who would quite like to see either Boro or Sunderland back in the PL?

Not at all. Mackems are our oldest rivals; there’s something missing by not having the derby with regularity.

Edited by Deuce

Feel it’s easier to want the derby back if you don’t live in the area. The missus’ family are mackems and that’s bad enough most the season and around derby day. But at least we live 250 miles away. 

Not sure why Boro are part of the question.  Does anyone actually consider them rivals anymore?  I think the last time we were in the same league was in the Championship under Hughton.

Sometimes I think it'd be fun to have the derby back, particularly as we're like to smash them about twice a season. Then I remember that they're racist, nonce cheering, seagull shagging, coin throwing, pant shitting troglodytes, who along with their litter filled , shit tip of a stadium, should be condemned to the lower division for as long they are a total fucking embarrassment to the North-East.

Edited by The Prophet