sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Look, we all know Hendrick is crap.  However he is/was crap in the Premier league which is far superior to the championship.  In my opinion he is a championship player therefore would walk into the mackem team.  Is that enough logic for you Teddy?

Truth is, hendrick would add some squad depth to them, which is what they need (but not over quality), however they can aim higher, younger and more suited to their style.

Now let's move on to colback. Was canny for forest in their promotion push. At least jog into their team. Aye?

3 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

Count again please. And how is that even relevant? As I said there's been times on here when plenty of people have disagreed with me but that doesn't mean I'm automatically wrong. You seem to be struggling with the concept that just because someone holds a different opinion to yourself it doesn't mean that they're wrong. Until you can grasp that, a forum that exists on people's opinions probably isn't for you.

I haven't got a clue where he'll end up next season and frankly I don't care. The Championship would be my guess. That's his level. That is also the level Sunderland will be playing at. Plenty of people on here believed Sunderland had their chance of promotion last season and blew it so are clearly expecting a lower/mid table finish for them next year.

Ok so just to clarify - if all of the championship’s top ten clubs disagree with you, as well

as half of the posters in this thread, you’ll still think your opinion is worth more.

The irony of you saying that I can’t understand differing opinions when you’ve been called out so many times in this exact thread but still insist that your opinion is correct is beyond belief [emoji38]

1 hour ago, Choppy Chop Chop said:

"When a massive club like Sunderland comes in, you can never say no," Triantis said.

Bet if Luton were in for him he'd have managed it

*whoever he is

Edited by Wolfcastle

2 hours ago, jonny1403 said:

Ok so just to clarify - if all of the championship’s top ten clubs disagree with you, as well

as half of the posters in this thread, you’ll still think your opinion is worth more.

The irony of you saying that I can’t understand differing opinions when you’ve been called out so many times in this exact thread but still insist that your opinion is correct is beyond belief [emoji38]

There's loads of reasons a club may or not sign a player. Wages tend to be a big stumbling block for Championship clubs as a lot of them currently operate at a very unhealthy wages/turnover ratio and he'll be on fairly big money here coming in on a free so would depend if he's prepared to take a pay cut or sit on his current contract for it's final year.

You're making Sunderland out to be some sort of World beaters when they scraped into the final play off place of the worst Championship in years and the bookies have them down as 10th favourites to win the league next season. They certainly aren't too good for Jeff Hendrick. Obviously he won't end up there as he doesn't fit their transfer strategy of signing young players they can move on at a profit.

1 minute ago, Dancing Brave said:

Add this to the "Didn't happen of the year " award.:D

image.thumb.png.30a12404364609c31d91439479ad610d.png 

They mustn't have the Sunderland badge on the Internet in India