sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Fucking hell I've just had a quick look on a Rangers forum and there's a mackem in their match thread ranting on about murdered Saudi children and how disgusted he is with Rangers for taking part in this "mag love-in"

Has to be that Exile cunt or whatever he's called

13 hours ago, ianbeany said:

Fucking hell I've just had a quick look on a Rangers forum and there's a mackem in their match thread ranting on about murdered Saudi children and how disgusted he is with Rangers for taking part in this "mag love-in"

Has to be that Exile cunt or whatever he's called

Can you post a link buddy

1 hour ago, ianbeany said:

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/rangers-v-newcastle-tuesday-19-45-rangerstv.245639/page-5#post-14448708

There you go pal.  Later in the thread he starts taking the piss out of Adam P

So he's not all bad....

Good to see they immediately recognized him as a sad twat. Must be pretty galling to realize that nobody outside of Sunlun is as deranged as they are when it comes to NUFC

17 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I see the ASM transfer is going well over there [emoji38]

It’s amazing! ? ASM is “shit and not worth 10m in a realistic market” and yet we’re “selling him for a massively overpriced fee to improve our FFP”, and then “will loan him straight back again” (despite him

being shit, obviously). 

1 hour ago, Manxst said:

It’s amazing! ? ASM is “shit and not worth 10m in a realistic market” and yet we’re “selling him for a massively overpriced fee to improve our FFP”, and then “will loan him straight back again” (despite him

being shit, obviously). 

Has it been parsnipped?