sunderland in the EFL

Big River

On 02/12/2023 at 16:09, UncleBuzzcocks said:

Daft twonk once nearly walked into me in the Sunderland uni library. Looked up, put his hands together in prayer and bowed.

is it Dave the Rave. 

anyay don’t think it matters who they appoint they have no money and a team of kids I have never heard of, they are going nowhere fast. I could literally only name you one single Sunderland player from the current squad. 

I really hope the fuckers go with their heart and give it to an ex player who has no clue how to manage. What Howe in comparison to gerrard and lampard has proven is an ex player who hasn’t the experience can only end well.

8 hours ago, Big Geordie said:

Seems really harsh, IMO. Mowbray was doing a reasonable job, with limited resources. They wouldn't even let the bloke sign a centre-forward, FFS! :D

I reckon the catalyst has been the FA Cup draw.

Got the manager sacked and we haven't even played them yet 😂

They must have a replacement ready to step straight in.

Mowbray was a really uninspired choice and this has ended as most predicted. However, he was still doing a decent to good job. He had a young squad, playing pretty good football with some blips. Understandable given the age of the squad and some of the quality.

Who’d have thought Mowbray would be gone before we’d have hounded Eddie out?

Their next manager will be expected to take them up based on where they are now and Mowbray’s sacking. Good luck with that.

Be some random euro coach with little experience. Could be a master stroke, could blow up in their faces. Depends if he still had the dressing room. New guy, especially if young may not be able to command their respect straight away.

100% that doesn't happen if the draw didn't come about. Panicked to fuck. 

Thought he was doing OK for them. Not performing miracles or anything but still giving them a decent promotion chance....are they just hoping for their usual manager bounce in time for the cup tie??. Got to make it 7 in a row Marra