sunderland in the EFL

Big River

3 minutes ago, UncleBuzzcocks said:

Donā€™t you mean kewk the bewks marra?

Ā 

Attendances are their USP. It's the only thing that sets them apart from anyone else in the league. If they started declaring 35k crowds then there's literally nothing going for them.Ā 

5 minutes ago, SteV said:

IMG_0600.thumb.jpeg.721f5caff3d4fb5cb51b9f82285e4a84.jpeg

Funny how the seagulls turn up early at that place for a forage. Usually, at SJP back in the day, you'd see them during post match interviews once the ground had cleared and the players had time to shower and dress.Ā  Like they know that place empties early every time.

Edited by Jonas

39 minutes ago, Jonas said:

Funny how the seagulls turn up early at that place for a forage. Usually, at SJP back in the day, you'd see them during post match interviews once the ground had cleared and the players had time to shower and dress.Ā  Like they know that place empties early every time.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Looks like they never even had time to eat the crisps they brought in with them.

3 minutes ago, Beth said:

When was the last time we conceded five at home outside the top flight?

Can't remember any in my time, started going 79.

Wolves scored 4 on NYD 1990 I think. Leicester scored 4 although we still won 5-4.

Think these could be in big trouble next season if they fuck their manager choice up, genuinely could be in a relegation battle all season as they donā€™t have strong foundations. Lose one or two of their best players and theyā€™re fuckedĀ 

Conceding five in The Championship isnā€™t really much to them considering they shipped 6 against Bolton in League One.

Just seen this. :lol:

Ā 

Got to say, if I was in the Championship I simply wouldnā€™t get beat to a relegation threatened Blackburn Rovers at home by 1-5 (five).

9 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Think these could be in big trouble next season if they fuck their manager choice up, genuinely could be in a relegation battle all season as they donā€™t have strong foundations. Lose one or two of their best players and theyā€™re fuckedĀ 

One can only hope