sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

Have to say, I'm shocked they aren't on the pitch, must have taken some restraint that 

The 1m deep barriers at the front of each stand can take credit for that.

The commentator said 'there is really a sense of togetherness among the Sunderland fans in 4 seasons in League one'.

Aye, only turn up at Wembo and more pink seats than bums every other other week at their Stadium of Shite. Aye, togetherness.

Edited by nufcjb

They deserved it tbf. Ross Stewart looks a decent buy for 300K from Ross County. Obviously not premier standard but I can see him scoring a few in the championship.

Mackems will be finish between 17th and 24th next season.

Commentators going on like bringing the 40 year old Michelin Man was going to change the game. 

Dreadful game. Totally indifferent to Sunderland going up. They’ll have a very tough season now just to stay in the Championship. 

Wycombe goalie should be investigated and sacked on the spot for that first goal. 

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

They’ll be absolutely fine next season. Probably around 9th with a Play-Off push.

Aye, I’m starting to think this as well.

Just now, ManDoon said:

I don’t reckon like, they didn’t even win their dross league. They probably aren’t as good as Birmingham City

They'll no doubt buy some players and probably get some useful loans from PL clubs

Neil is a decent manager, especially for that level

It will take some effort for a promotion push but I can see them being comfortably safe 

Sunderland focused on their own shit today and fired themselves back to the Championship. Let's face it, they don't belong in League One.

Think they'll stay up next year too tbh. They'll probably hover around the championship for several years.

Just now, ManDoon said:

I don’t reckon like, they didn’t even win their dross league. They probably aren’t as good as Birmingham City

I just reckon they’ll make 3-4 decent loans, a few free signings. They’ll still be a draw for some players. Stewart looks capable of getting 20 in the Championship as well, decent striker.