sunderland in the EFL

Big River

13 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

Thought that young lad came out and said it was a load of cobblers?

Not really, he said: "Juan Sartori and I remain wholeheartedly committed to Sunderland AFC and our collective focus is on preparing for the upcoming Championship season.

"Neither I nor any employee from SAFC has had any dialogue with the cryptocurrency group 'The Fans Together' and although a timely conclusion to this matter is preferable, any transfer of shares must not compromise the club's integrity. All shareholders must also be qualified to take the club forward in line with EFL Governance and have alignment with the values and principles of SAFC and its supporters, as well as our long-term strategy."

He's only denying that he's spoken to them, very clear from that that he's not speaking for The Don and Methvan and it's unlikely he'd come out with that if they haven't been.

Genuine question: What happened with Short that made them turn on him? What did he actually do or not do? There’s either a ‘nothing at all but…’ or ‘well to be fair to the mackems he did…’ answer to this and I am sat poised for it in all its delicious detail.

14 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

Genuine question: What happened with Short that made them turn on him? What did he actually do or not do? There’s either a ‘nothing at all but…’ or ‘well to be fair to the mackems he did…’ answer to this and I am sat poised for it in all its delicious detail.

Didn’t they basically do an Everton and invest heavily but without much planning or due diligence. They ended up with a ridiculous wage to turnover ratio from what I remember. Lots of average players on big money. 

Guest neesy111
4 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Surely he can’t have made much money from that. 

He hasn't.

22 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

He turned the tap off and they collapsed. His fault though, nothing to do with them not willing to financially support their club.

1 hour ago, Jackie Broon said:

Not really, he said: "Juan Sartori and I remain wholeheartedly committed to Sunderland AFC and our collective focus is on preparing for the upcoming Championship season.

"Neither I nor any employee from SAFC has had any dialogue with the cryptocurrency group 'The Fans Together' and although a timely conclusion to this matter is preferable, any transfer of shares must not compromise the club's integrity. All shareholders must also be qualified to take the club forward in line with EFL Governance and have alignment with the values and principles of SAFC and its supporters, as well as our long-term strategy."

He's only denying that he's spoken to them, very clear from that that he's not speaking for The Don and Methvan and it's unlikely he'd come out with that if they haven't been.

:megusta:

Guest neesy111
Just now, ManDoon said:

Is he just frauding then, where is his money coming from?

That's the most likely source, I've never seen this drink in the wild.

Their accounts show they hold like £1000 in cash.