sunderland

Big River

“On the day the energy price cap has been raised to unsustainable levels for alot of people (many mags too I'd imagine). It must make them feel all nice and fuzzy knowing that your team has just spent 63 million on a footballer.”

What a day they are having, handling it brilliantly I see ???‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Tisd09 said:

“On the day the energy price cap has been raised to unsustainable levels for alot of people (many mags too I'd imagine). It must make them feel all nice and fuzzy knowing that your team has just spent 63 million on a footballer.”

Yeah because so many other clubs are paying for their fans' gas bills instead. Fucking doylums. :lol:

Have we had Potter in Peace on RTG yet? 

Who will no doubt tell them he's shocked that Neil is leaving such a mammoth club with the classiest fans in the world, that he expects Neil to flop as he'll struggle with their squad as they aren't massive lads

Guest HTT II

Netflix can fuck off now, yet it put them on the map and made them world famous and added hundreds of billions of fans to their following. They go from one extreme to another, definitely bipolar these lot. [emoji38]

49 minutes ago, Tisd09 said:

:mackems:

Comment of the day has to be “Don’t be daft, we’re talking about the 21st century multi million pound football industry here, they won’t be having to waste time travelling for interviews. They’ll do it all by fax” ……fuckin fax ??? marra please stop or I’ll be choking on me popcorn before the night is out. Give that windowlicker a years supply of cheesy chips ffs. Comedy gold.