sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Were they bewing the taking of the knee? On the day of remembrance? If so, the absolute levels of ridiculousness.

Also seen comments about their display being far better than Wor Flags and such like. How pathetic?! It's remembrance displays, for remembering the fallen, not a fucking competition about who holds up cards the best. Sad Mackem Bastards.

Edited by Heron

35 minutes ago, huss9 said:

tbf plenty on there pissed off with booing of taking the knee and condemning the hooligan element that were attacking the cardiff fans and buses after the game.

they're not all twats. 

Cardiff never got attacked. It's a few clowns on RTG who come out with this tripe after every away game because for them being "harder" than the away fans is a consolation prize for their team getting beat. 

As for the booing, it appears it was pretty widespread.

Sounds like it's been a completely miserable and embarrassing day both on and off the field for them today. Booing the fuck out of the anti-racism gesture before kick-off, getting absolutely smashed by a poor Cardiff side at home, fans inside the ground using the pre-match display materials as litter/missiles and their fans attacking families and coaches after the game. 

'Our fans'....

[emoji38]Posted 1 minute ago (edited)

Were they bewing the taking of the knee? On the day of remembrance? If so, the absolute levels of ridiculousness.

Also seen comments about their display being far better than Wor Flags and such like. How pathetic?! It's remembrance displays, for remembering the fallen, not a fucking competition about who holds up cards the best.

It's getting more like that every year everywhere "I remember them better than you", sandbags in the garden, permanent "We shall remember them" displays going into Prudhoe and the like, fuck off.

Buy your poppy, that's it, you don't even have to wear it, I don't.

The Legion wouldn't care as long as you donate, that's what it's about, saw a car with "Now is the time to kneel" wrapped around the window's after the Queen died, that can fuck off and all.

Who benefits from that shit barring the fucking idiot's who do it?

Adidas " Lest we forget" gazelle's, fuck right off!

26 minutes ago, Heron said:

Also seen comments about their display being far better than Wor Flags and such like. How pathetic?! It's remembrance displays, for remembering the fallen, not a fucking competition about who holds up cards the best. Sad Mackem Bastards.

Edited by Doc
probably wrong thread/ and my quoting skills are shit

Not to worry, as soon as Ross Stewart is back they'll have someone to build a team round and go for it next season........ except his contract is up next summer and he doesn't seem keen to extend his stay.

He'd have stopped those 4 (four) second half Burnley goals for sure. 

(Heard Makem's say the same about getting a CF back like)

They'll not worry the top spots this season.

Possibly not for the long term, champion.[emoji38]

I think one of their main problems is that that all seem to constantly tell themselves they're still a massive, huge club when the reality is that the vast majority of their success was before WW2. They are absolutely a big club and get numbers into the ground but this constant back-slapping of what they used to be is now holding them back. They may have won titles in the 1890s but they're currently lightyears behind Brentford and Fulham. They get far bigger gates than Bournemouth but they would crumple if the 2 played on Wednesday night. 

They're living in the past and are judging the players and managers on the achievements of teams 4 or 5 generations ago. It'll never be good enough and they'll always demand change. The whole 'we should be better', 'we deserve to be in the PL' and 'this tinpot league' shtick holds them back. The fans' attitude and mentality is the millstone but none of them are brave enough to even broach the subject. 

Cardiff have a mad fans, no way did any Sunderland fan

31 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Cardiff never got attacked. It's a few clowns on RTG who come out with this tripe after every away game because for them being "harder" than the away fans is a consolation prize for their team getting beat. 

As for the booing, it appears it was pretty widespread.

Cardiff fans wouldn’t be a good one to attack. Mental fans.

21 minutes ago, madras said:

Not to worry, as soon as Ross Stewart is back they'll have someone to build a team round and go for it next season........ except his contract is up next summer and he doesn't seem keen to extend his stay.

Going to AC Milan if you (foolishly) believe RTG. Proper heedthebaaals. 

I think thats exactly what it is Midds, or at least part of it. The constantly having to big themselves up because their history of the last 50years does not indicate anything of the sorts and by going there they feel more entitled to better than has been served up even if its the norm for their last 50years.

They're not a small club, big, I dunno, their bigger support is all that differentiates them from Sheffield United, Southampton, Stoke and Middlesbrough to the naked eye. There's the 9 clubs way ahead of them in the all-time table, plus Leeds and West Ham that are bigger, then a much of a muchness that they weren't happy to be in, that is basically potential relegation fodder/yo-yoing, which is what they are/have been for over half a century.

5 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Cardiff have a mad fans, no way did any Sunderland fan

Cardiff fans wouldn’t be a good one to attack. Mental fans.

It’ll be chavs acting hard with families they’d fucking shit themselves if Cardiff’s lads were about. Nobody bothers with this stuff these days you’d be fucking mental to, lose your job and serving time, even the most hardened lads have wisened up these days.

The mackems talk a good game always have done, they even tried to claim a victory at the u21’s the other night on the back of a dubious video which showed fuck all, the truth is fuck all happened apart from a few kids shouting at each other and running away from the police. Absolute sad cunts who were fucking nobodies in the day when real hooligans were about.

5 hours ago, RS said:

Dirty racist bastards wanting to hide this thread from the world. Strange behaviour for massive human rights supporters 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/booing-of-the-knee-today.1593128/

Jumped to the last page of that and wished I hadn't. Some fucking melt ranting about taking the knee being all about BLM and how they just want to loot. Anyone who has tolerance of intolerance is part of the problem, no fucking surprise these mongs are doing it.

Turns out this new mackem super yoof firm aren’t really upto much. Milky Bar kid snapped a windscreen wiper though so he’s still top boy.

‘Cardiff fan here. On the bus that got attacked. No real damage. Kids that attacked it are bellends and gutless shits who legged it after the odds looked like they’d get evened up as the majority of the rest of our coach came towards the area the buses were parked in. Struggled at 40 v 8. Shane as I’ve never seen any no animosity between our fans before. 
Even the local coppers were embarrassed and a bit gutted the scrotes didn’t hand around to get a kicking .
Ironic considering we aren’t allowed to even take coins in and yet these kno heads weee left to freely attack whoever they fancied, 

Good luck to the rest of you and hope you can shift these arseholes before they cause your club any serious damage. 

Could have been a lot worse today’

9 hours ago, huss9 said:

tbf plenty on there pissed off with booing of taking the knee and condemning the hooligan element that were attacking the cardiff fans and buses after the game.

they're not all twats. 

Yep, I mean I'll happily take the piss out of them, but those pissed off are clearly in the majority, handful of knackers condoning or agreeing with the booing.  Being broken sad mackems is unique to them; having racist wankers in the support is not.

I don’t class them as a big club at all, they get decent crowds but they have done absolutely nothing in the 33 years I have been born that suggests they are a big club, not even a single game in Europe and aside from like two years when they came 7th all I have ever known them be is a poor team that battles relegation whenever they are in the big league. They are just another run of the mill average sized club to me and if it wasn’t for their obsession with us I wouldn’t even think twice about them .

Edited by Geogaddi

I've got a couple of good mates at NP. One of them is retured now like at 51 which cant be bad! Anyway they both always said the same, policing a Newcastle match is far more pleasant than doing a Sunderland game. Also the hooligan era is dying away now (proper hooligans I mean not bairns trying to act hard) but back in the day their firm was known as the Seaburn Casuals, however they were known as the Seaburn Casualties amongst Police forces up and down the country as they used to always come off second best [emoji38]

11 hours ago, midds said:

I think one of their main problems is that that all seem to constantly tell themselves they're still a massive, huge club when the reality is that the vast majority of their success was before WW2. They are absolutely a big club and get numbers into the ground but this constant back-slapping of what they used to be is now holding them back. They may have won titles in the 1890s but they're currently lightyears behind Brentford and Fulham. They get far bigger gates than Bournemouth but they would crumple if the 2 played on Wednesday night. 

They're living in the past and are judging the players and managers on the achievements of teams 4 or 5 generations ago. It'll never be good enough and they'll always demand change. The whole 'we should be better', 'we deserve to be in the PL' and 'this tinpot league' shtick holds them back. The fans' attitude and mentality is the millstone but none of them are brave enough to even broach the subject. 

They could be a secondary big club, in the same way Everton are always going to be secondary to Liverpool. But that's the problem, it absolutely infuriates them that they will always be considered secondary to Newcastle, even on their best days. If they could just accept they will always have a faint stench of shitness about them, then would help them look slightly less pathetic.

11 hours ago, madras said:

We could sign him as water boy?

Edited by RodneyCisse

10 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Well… I mean… actually I’ve got nothing to say. Just questions forming out of the murky mists of bewilderment in my mind. Mainly, I guess, ‘Why would you?’

Oh! And having done so, I.e. added this little ditty and dance-along in the ‘kitchenette’ as the entertainment for your evening soirée, what would posses you to think it was a good idea to share it? To draw attention to the rank nothingness of your existence and share with the wider world??

Edited by Coffee_Johnny