sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

I saw Swansea's bus parked up in town today. Presumably most clubs stay in Newcastle instead of Sunderland 

Like many clubs fans. Stay in Newcastle, into Sunderland as late as possible, leave as soon as possible, night out in Newcastle.

Same bollocks every week about the bother in and outside the ground

All kicking off by the buses, some of their lot got wide so our under 12's firm steamed in to defend the pregnant women walking past with pushchairs, our older lads were ready to go but weren't needed cos the young firm were enough to see off the Swansea top boys, on Swansea message board after they were saying we're the best and hardest fans in the whole wide world and they have total respect for us and hate the mags.

Also a 6 year old lass got hit on the head by a tuppeny piece in the ground so she steamed into the away end and battered about 90 Swansea, stewards turned a blind eye cos Swansea started it.

And our over 60's pensioner aggro crew chinned some Swansea youth outside the Badgers Fanny boozer cos they came in and made a racket asking for pints when the meat raffle was on.

Edited by bobbydazzla

18 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Wonder if there was hell on outside today, there usually is

After every home loss they start a thread about how they battered the opposition fans afterwards and use it as some sort of comfort blanket.

The reality is that the only video footage of any of these "batterings' was after they played Cardiff and surrounded one of their fans coaches with kids and families on. After a minute or so some Cardiff "lads" appear and the mackems shut themselves and pretend that they are now somehow the victims.

Bad day for the Feyeonord massive to turn out and support the massive lads

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/dutch-fans-at-the-game-today.1595012/

“A few years ago was in albuferia in Portugal n was climbing the steps up to the top of hill where hotel was, I hears some singing up ahead turned out to be safc songs n when I joined in n got talking turned out was a group of Dutch lads n lasses who regularly come over n stay at Queen Vic at roker.
A strange meeting but was cool night”

Wheyaye. 

Am at work and on me bait break went out to the car and put the Radio Newcastle phone in on. Had to give up after the 3rd call. Constant theme that an investigation needs to pushed looking into the referee’s performance. 

Always someone else’s fault. ?

30 minutes ago, RS said:

Bad day for the Feyeonord massive to turn out and support the massive lads

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/dutch-fans-at-the-game-today.1595012/

“A few years ago was in albuferia in Portugal n was climbing the steps up to the top of hill where hotel was, I hears some singing up ahead turned out to be safc songs n when I joined in n got talking turned out was a group of Dutch lads n lasses who regularly come over n stay at Queen Vic at roker.
A strange meeting but was cool night”

Wheyaye. 

Wow, what a crock of shite man. :lol: 

57 minutes ago, bigfella said:

On the second page of all that Billy Bullshit, someone is described as "bistroesque" for slagging off Sunderland fans. 

I suppose their idea of haute cuisine is cheesy chips, like.

More like the dyslexic NED meant Bistoesque, as in gravy, as in us

There does always seems to be bother after every home game. I walk to my car which is past where the away coaches park and its the same set of bellends every week who stand about looking for bother. I say looking for bother, its a group of about 30 idiots who are between 14-17 and its about time they actually got a kicking for going on like dicks, its a miracle it hasnt happened already and the Police / club really need to get a grip on things before something serious happens.

As for today, fuck me the referees in this league are as bad as L1, The only thing he got right was coincidentally the red card.

Aye, friend of mine with a season ticket says there are always bairns looking for bother, right enough. I must have had a very sheltered existence, have never seen any bother at a football game ever though I don't doubt it happens.