sunderland in the EFL

Big River

37 minutes ago, Thomson Mouse said:

So there was a ‘watch his letterbox’ threat on that RTG thread. Is that someone here taking the piss or genuine? :lol: 

One of ours or theirs taking the piss. Was an incident there where one of their local 'hard men' put fireworks through someone's letterbox. 

1 minute ago, Bintang said:

One of ours or theirs taking the piss. Was an incident there where one of their local 'hard men' put fireworks through someone's letterbox. 

I understand the reference, just didnt know it was RTG being RTG

He’ll be shitting himself when he’s out and about for a good few months.  The threat of  some random putting one on him will be worse punishment than the £80 fine he’ll get. 

49 minutes ago, pinkeye said:

Maybe they plan to have a piss through his letterbox in revenge.

I heard the Royal Mail were slashing deliveries to some areas.

You don't get many free samples through the door any more.

and so on and so forth

19 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

I heard the Royal Mail were slashing deliveries to some areas.

You don't get many free samples through the door any more.

and so on and so forth

Sounds like he could receive a s-pee-dy delivery

When you come down in the morning, urine for a nasty surprise

image.thumb.png.a340a87321db94363d78335a2b0d1747.png

“I remember Look North, years ago making a right fuss over some daft SAFC fans burning a kids sized mag top, virtually implying that we burn little kids.”

Yes, who could forget. That time when that happened. Christ, when do we officially get to ignore these deranged fuckwits?

31 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

My favourite line in that post:

”Who was the last current SAFC player who had a dig at the Mags?”

Oh aye, that’s never happened, has it? Quick… re-write history!

Stewart Donald:

“Sunderland are much bigger than Newcastle down south so nobody down here talks or knows much about them…’

Charlie Methven:

”for some reason I’ve always had an antipathy towards Newcastle.

“I mean that wasn’t a determining factor in this, but it does mean I’ve always had a slight soft spot for Sunderland because I’ve always found Newcastle to be a rather arrogant club.

“They seem to think that they’re special, and they don’t understand that every club is special.

“From an outsider’s perspective I feel that from the North East clubs, at Sunderland and Middlesbrough there’s much mutual appreciation from other clubs, but at Newcastle there’s little appreciation for or from other clubs.”

3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

My favourite line in that post:

”Who was the last current SAFC player who had a dig at the Mags?”

Oh aye, that’s never happened, has it? Quick… re-write history!

Stewart Donald:

“Sunderland are much bigger than Newcastle down south so nobody down here talks or knows much about them…’

Charlie Methven:

”for some reason I’ve always had an antipathy towards Newcastle.

“I mean that wasn’t a determining factor in this, but it does mean I’ve always had a slight soft spot for Sunderland because I’ve always found Newcastle to be a rather arrogant club.

“They seem to think that they’re special, and they don’t understand that every club is special.

“From an outsider’s perspective I feel that from the North East clubs, at Sunderland and Middlesbrough there’s much mutual appreciation from other clubs, but at Newcastle there’s little appreciation for or from other clubs.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sunderland-director-charlie-methven-dig-15107063.amp

"Conversely, whether it be a previous SAFC manager declaring in August that his team were relegation candidates, or the manager of a neighbouring club putting 11 men behind the ball at home and conceding 80 per cent possession, if a leader’s body language is negative then the battle is already lost."

10 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sunderland-director-charlie-methven-dig-15107063.amp

"Conversely, whether it be a previous SAFC manager declaring in August that his team were relegation candidates, or the manager of a neighbouring club putting 11 men behind the ball at home and conceding 80 per cent possession, if a leader’s body language is negative then the battle is already lost."

Ha ha gobshite wanker!

Citing the banner that flew over The SOL as an example of something they’d never do. It was in direct response to the 2 they’d already flown over SJP and RTG creamed over both times. 

That daft lad needs to go to some self defence classes. Some nugget will be out to make a name of themselves.

10 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Citing the banner that flew over The SOL as an example of something they’d never do. It was in direct response to the 2 they’d already flown over SJP and RTG creamed over both times. 

That daft lad needs to go to some self defence classes. Some nugget will be out to make a name of themselves.

Eh where’s he said that? 

1 hour ago, Hovagod said:

“I remember Look North, years ago making a right fuss over some daft SAFC fans burning a kids sized mag top, virtually implying that we burn little kids.”

Yes, who could forget. That time when that happened. Christ, when do we officially get to ignore these deranged fuckwits?

Because don't forget they hate whataboutism now

54 minutes ago, Paully said:

Eh where’s he said that? 

Two separate things, lad on RTG going on about things they wouldn’t do. 

I just added a general observation as they keep stoking the fire and there’s a chance someone will overstep the mark. 

2 hours ago, Ben said:

Why are they squishing the playoff semis into 3 days and then making them wait 2 weeks for the final, could they not spread it out ?

a quick death 

4 hours ago, Ben said:

Why are they squishing the playoff semis into 3 days and then making them wait 2 weeks for the final, could they not spread it out ?

Sportsquashing