sunderland in the EFL

Big River

12 hours ago, midds said:

They've been belittling virtually every other team in the 'tinpot' league for years now. They're quick to tell as many people how fucking huge and class they are compared to the rest of the opposition. They're everyone's Cup Final, taking piss out of smaller away followings and so on, it's been relentless from them on there. 

Now it's suddenly arrogant and bad. Self praise is no praise at all. 

They’re everyone’s Cup Final where everyone raises their game during a regular match allegedly so fuck knows how they’re going to handle it if MK Dons or Wycombe’s Cup Final is also an actual Final.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Has to be said, I loathe MK Dons - a different kind of loathing to SAFC, but loathing nonetheless.  Wish the Mackems had them in the semis, as I think they’d put the Mackems out - before hopefully losing themselves in the final. 

Edited by TheBrownBottle

15 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Sure they had a bit of beef with Wycombe making the Play-Offs ahead of them after the Covid restart so that would be a nice final to lose.

Would rather they lost in the semis, no "wembo" for them that way.

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

They’re everyone’s Cup Final where everyone raises their game during a regular match allegedly so fuck knows how they’re going to handle it if MK Dons or Wycombe’s Cup Final is also an actual Final.

Hopefully they won't get the chance to 

4 hours ago, Chris_R said:

The fume on there over us lending Gateshead some generic black and white flags - literally Gateshead's colours - to help with some atmosphere is just hilarious, you'd think we were asking them to wave branded Newcastle flags which of course it won't be but their little heads just can't grasp that. 

However the rewriting of history and their willing acceptance of this alternative universe over Gateshead's ejection from the league is rather terrifying on a human scale, showing how little evidence people need to so staunchly believe nonsense if it suits their agenda. Explains why the world is in such a fucking mess right now.

It is terrifying

Reading that thread, the amount of people making that claim and with such conviction too is frightening, I wrongly presumed that there would be something of substance to support the claim but so far nowt 

Do they honestly think their players are as thick as they are and let some paper talk distract from a game like that man. :lol:

Can just see a cross coming in and Batth just staring into space while Gregory leaps to score.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

54 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I’ve been Gateshead a few times it mostly felt like our fans from my anecdotal experiences 

Gateshead is a decent day out. Really enjoyed the National League playoff against Grimsby a while back. 

Also they still accept my NUS card for cheap tickets which is about 25 years out of date. 

Just caught up on the daily rage over there. Its actually quite hilarious if we're honest. They find something new almost on a daily basis now to fume about us. If it's not Yemen and the multi billionaire saudis (which we all know is the real reason behind their rage), it's Kieran Trippier, Jake Humphreys, Wor Flags, Gateshead FC, The North Sea etc etc. 

It's a daily thing now, they've completely lost the plot. 

I pray to God these weirdos lose the playoffs as I honestly think it'll end quite a few of them.

Edited by Scoot

I didn’t realise they now run out to Prodigy’s 

invaders must die. They’ll be able to sing along after a few months practice 

We are The Prodigy

Invaders must die

Invaders must die
Invaders must die
Invaders must die
Invaders must die

Invaders must die
Invaders must die
Invaders must die
Invaders must die

We are The Prodigy

Invaders must die

3 hours ago, Scoot said:

Just caught up on the daily rage over there. Its actually quite hilarious if we're honest. They find something new almost on a daily basis now to fume about us. If it's not Yemen and the multi billionaire saudis (which we all know is the real reason behind their rage), it's Kieran Trippier, Jake Humphreys, Wor Flags, Gateshead FC, The North Sea etc etc. 

I pray to God these weirdos lose the playoffs as I honestly think it'll end quite a few of them.

Losing their shit over Sam Fender is my favourite 

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

Losing their shit over Sam Fender is my favourite 

He’s from North Shields can’t be a proper mag…

Fucking hell it’s on the banks of the Tyne you daft cunts, home to some of NUFC’s finest foot soldiers.

2 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

He’s from North Shields can’t be a proper mag…

Fucking hell it’s on the banks of the Tyne you daft cunts, home to some of NUFC’s finest foot soldiers.

Everyone in North Shields supports Newcastle. 

2 hours ago, RS said:

We are The Prodigy

Invaders must die

Invaders must die
Invaders must die
Invaders must die
Invaders must die

Invaders must die
Invaders must die
Invaders must die
Invaders must die

We are The Prodigy

Invaders must die

Should come out to Charly by the Prodigy in honour of their owner. Got the cat noises and everything. Ideal really.

1 minute ago, Wolfcastle said:

Should come out to Charly by the Prodigy in honour of their owner. Got the cat noises and everything. Ideal really.

“Charly says: Change the pink seats for us, free of charge….meowwww” ?‍♂️?

3 hours ago, RS said:

We are The Prodigy

Invaders must die

Invaders must die
Invaders must die
Invaders must die
Invaders must die

Invaders must die
Invaders must die
Invaders must die
Invaders must die

We are The Prodigy

Invaders must die

They think it's about immigrants don't they?

6 hours ago, Scoot said:

I like everything being back to how it should be - sunderland being a broiling, jealousy-fueled, spite-spitting powder keg; and us laughing our [insert appropriate body part here] off at the soppy sods.  Like a playground bully holding a smaller kid back by simply pressing an open hand against the top of his head, laughing while the smaller kid swings again and again and doesn't land a single blow.  Fantastic.

3 hours ago, RS said:

We are The Prodigy

Invaders must die

Invaders must die
Invaders must die
Invaders must die
Invaders must die

Invaders must die
Invaders must die
Invaders must die
Invaders must die

We are The Prodigy

Invaders must die

Makes sense they incorporate it into the Matchday experience, they already chant that when they see a brown person on Wearside.