sunderland in the EFL

Big River

8 minutes ago, jack j said:

Thought the mackems would be odds on to beat Ipswich like

8/5 seems cracking odds. Pretty much the same as Ipswich

Ipswich are a good side and have made some really good signings, Wouldn't surprise me if they end up in the play-offs.

16 hours ago, Sid said:

RTGs latest thread on us re the ticket ballots, at last for the first time in ages they have something genuine to have a bit of a dig at us.

Some of the first posts claimed it was being used as a cover to excuse empty seats. It defies belief that they could propagate such bollocks but it was repeated by a few and with zero distention.

However much they might loathe us, these sort of posts just make them look unhinged.

I honestly thought they might leave it to grow to try and needle us, clearly things haven't gone to plan.

Parsnipped now.

Probably busier than the thread about their own game against Hartlepool, but I will never know.

Do you know that "parsnip" comes from the 14th century Latin word  "Pastinaca".

In those days "pastinaca"  was used to describe someone who  is consumed with jealousy but will not admit it. Often resulting in the person going insane.

I just made the last bit up:D

5 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

Do you know that "parsnip" comes from the 14th century Latin word  "Pastinaca".

In those days "pastinaca"  was used to describe someone who  is consumed with jealousy but will not admit it. Often resulting in the person going insane.

I just made the last bit up:D

Edited by Choppy Chop Chop
intrusion

9 minutes ago, Abacus said:

"Imagine how sickening it'll be. Bet they mention us within the first few sentences."

Says one of them, within the first few sentences.

The fewm rages on, excited for the vaux outrage after the first episode too.

1 minute ago, Elric said:

Some cunt had issue with Howe saying "let's go to work", bizarre :lol:

I unfortunately worked in sunderland in the past for approximately 18 months.  I have worked in many UK places and abroad.  In my honest opinion the mackems are the most deluded, jealous, miserable set of people I ever came across.  This is not just football related either.  Just life in general.

1 hour ago, Elric said:

Some cunt had issue with Howe saying "let's go to work", bizarre :lol:

Bound to. Seen one rattled c*nt the other day getting frazzled by the taking of a photo. Cos instagram is exclusively populated by Mags.

Screenshot2023-07-27at13-54-37NUFC_Sportswashingcompendiumthread-Summer2023.thumb.png.7ff9cc76384531095cebb6b0db2b29e5.png

2 hours ago, Rod said:

I unfortunately worked in sunderland in the past for approximately 18 months.  I have worked in many UK places and abroad.  In my honest opinion the mackems are the most deluded, jealous, miserable set of people I ever came across.  This is not just football related either.  Just life in general.

Sounds about right.  What could have possible happened in that time to cause such a downturn in their happiness?

3 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Sounds about right.  What could have possible happened in that time to cause such a downturn in their happiness?

Explain.  Not sure what you are on about.

Something has happened in the time frame you mentioned that could have caused them to be jealous and miserable. 

Thinly veiled (or maybe not?) dig at them being affected by our upturn in fortunes. 

1 minute ago, Wilson said:

Something has happened in the time frame you mentioned that could have caused them to be jealous and miserable. 

Thinly veiled (or maybe not?) dig at them being affected by our upturn in fortunes. 

My employment in sunderland was over 15 years ago.  Explain that. 

Just now, Rod said:

My employment in sunderland was over 15 years ago.  Explain that. 

AND I did stress that it wasn't necessarily football related.  They are just miserable f#ckers with massive chips (cheesy) on their shoulders.

clearly I didn't read your post correctly.  I read it as 'for the past 18 month'. 

'explain that'.... not sure why you're coming across as such an arsey wet wipe in your posts? 

I tried to make a joke at their expense after apparently reading your post wrong.  I'll leave it there instead of derailing the thread. 

Edited by Wilson