sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Just now, Wilson said:

clearly I didn't read your post correctly.  I read it as 'for the past 18 month'. 

'explain that'.... not sure why you're coming across as such an arsey wet wipe in your posts? 

And your a tit!

They're all saying they would rather do an assortment of things,  than watch the documentary. Queue another massive thread of the usual 50 plus pages starting next Friday, before getting parsnipped' on Sunday as their ravenous faux outrage and racist tendencies start going into overdrive. 

Edited by et tu brute

10 minutes ago, midds said:

bbc what GIF

Good of you to post that gif, it'll remind the mackems lurking on here of that shite dreary music they walk out to every other Saturday before Charlie Salmon Pants got his hands on Ibiza Megamix.

Guest reefatoon
6 hours ago, Charlies said:

Love it when Rod goes on one :lol:

[emoji38] hilarious. Poor @Wilson wasn’t even saying or doing anything wrong.

Rowdy Roddy Radgepacket strikes again. :lol:

I wouldn’t trust a fucking word Northumbrian Water say. I live not far from Royal Quays, and anytime it rains and is sort of foggy/misty, you can smell the shit from the road running alongside it. Not where I live, but if you pass that road.

Someone from Royal Quays a couple of years ago sold his house because of the smell, Northumbrian Water said they have never ever had any complaints. Well that’s a fucking lie, because an aunty of mine used to live in East Howdon, and she, and her neighbours complained about it constantly.

All they have to do is put some sort of cover over the treatment facilities, they do it quite often in other places.

It should be illegal for any water company to have an open air treatment facility within a curtain distance of residential houses. It’s the same in Doncaster. They have one between car dealership and a large residential area and you can smell it all the fucking time.

It is entirely believable that would pump shit into the sea and say that they didn’t.

Edited by Stifler

9 hours ago, Stifler said:

I wouldn’t trust a fucking word Northimbrian water say. I live not far from Royal Quays, and anytime it rains and is sort of foggy/misty, you can smell the shit from the road running alongside it. Not where I live, but if you pass that road.

Someone from Royal Quays a couple of years ago sold his house because of the smell, Northumbrian Water said they have never ever had any complaints. Well that’s a fucking lie, because an aunty of mine used to live in East Howdon, and she, and her neighbours complained about it constantly.

All they have to do is put some sort of cover over the treatment facilities, they do it quite often in other places.

It should be illegal for any water company to have an open air treatment facility within a curtain distance of residential houses. It’s the same in Doncaster. They have one between car dealership and a large residential area and you can smell it all the fucking time.

It is entirely believable that would pump shit into the sea and say that they didn’t.

:ructions:

Pull yourself together

9 hours ago, Stifler said:

I wouldn’t trust a fucking word Northimbrian water say. I live not far from Royal Quays, and anytime it rains and is sort of foggy/misty, you can smell the shit from the road running alongside it. Not where I live, but if you pass that road.

It’s not as bad as it used to be. There are 11 odour “scrubbers” on site and all of the processes are covered. Agree in certain weather conditions it does trap the odour and concentrate it. But shit smells unfortunately and 1 million peoples shit is quite a lot. 
They do pump sewage out to sea in extreme storm events. At Whitburn and Briardene

1 hour ago, RS said:

It’s not as bad as it used to be. There are 11 odour “scrubbers” on site and all of the processes are covered. Agree in certain weather conditions it does trap the odour and concentrate it. But shit smells unfortunately and 1 million peoples shit is quite a lot. 
They do pump sewage out to sea in extreme storm events. At Whitburn and Briardene

It’s lifting man, it’s anytime there is water in the air or the sun shines.

The one at Sunderland docks which is covered stinks when you are alongside it, but not any sort of distance away from it.

Mackem's getting in a tiz over the advice given to travelling fans from the Ipswich official away day guide:

Pubs

Sunderland isn’t renowned as a great drinking town for away fans, and we are aware that many Town fans are using this trip as a (quite understandable) excuse for a night or two in Newcastle. But there are a number of pub options for matchday itself, making Sunderland a pretty good place for prematch drinking. Suggestions of away-friendly pubs, courtesy of www.footballgroundguide.com

They then go onto list 2 WMCs, a pub on the seafront which is a good 20 minute walk, and a Weatherspoons in the town centre. 

"Quite understandable"!! You said it ;D

Recommending boozers that are a near 30 minute walk away, man. :lol: 

Literally 7 minutes longer to get from The Town Wall to the BOL.

Edited by Sima