sunderland

Big River

13 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

My dads a Sunderland fan and has always described Gordon (since this season started rather) as a better, premiere league version of Clarke.

I can see it to be fair. Very similar attributes and playing style based on what I have seen of Clarke. 

19 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

I wonder how they will react to this [emoji38]

image.thumb.png.2cfbef095191aa8155471f4e502faae7.png

I’d be laughing if I was them tbf.

Small time as fuck from the bald squad. 

16 hours ago, Paully said:

Tax dodging Burb must be fearing another glassing for being seen on Tyneside :mung:

9 hours ago, Pilko said:

Can't believe they were 5/4 to win that tonight. Sheff Wed are the absolute pits, no pace in their side whatsoever.

I had 30 quid on them at 13/10. Was literally buying money. Thought they'd be odds on. Couldn't believe the price. That's my beer money for the match today sorted.

9 hours ago, Pilko said:

Can't believe they were 5/4 to win that tonight. Sheff Wed are the absolute pits, no pace in their side whatsoever.

Been ridiculously high odds every away game so far. Always first on my acca. They were almost 3/1 at either Blackburn or qpr ffs

That is the lowest but apparently a sheff wed supporters group have heard, named then and donated some money to the Lowry donation fund.

a couple of morons don’t represent everyone, I went to Sheffield uni and knew a few sheff wed supporters and well yes they were all morons but you get the point I’m trying to make.

It always seems to be the sports-bar and carling type soft c*nts in any other era with these things and it seems prevelant at that level for some reason.

Glad they've disgraced themselves for all to see. Sadly probably have plenty of mates and even family that think its great bants.