Newcastle United vs Leicester City, Sunday 17/4/2022 @ 14:15 (SKY)

LRD

I hope Perez is booed to fuck. Not because I don't like the lad but because we should do anything to make opposition players uncomfortable.

Leicester resting Barnes, Maddison and not having Vardy is massive for us.

I was always a big fan of Perez while he was here, but I would hate to see him celebrating with the fingers in the ears, because that would mean he's scored. Best head of hair ever to grace St james.

3 minutes ago, STM said:

I hope Perez is booed to fuck. Not because I don't like the lad but because we should do anything to make opposition players uncomfortable.

Leicester resting Barnes, Maddison and not having Vardy is massive for us.

Yeah. I think Perez is mature enough to not take it personally. He knows we love him, but he knows there are one or two [hundred] knackers.

Just now, TRon said:

I was always a big fan of Perez while he was here, but I would hate to see him celebrating with the fingers in the ears, because that would mean he's scored. Best head of hair ever to grace St james.

If we win by one goal I'd love to see it.

4 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Expect Shelvey to have a lot more to do today, than he did against Wolves.

Kieron making the same point about JL being the workhorse of that midfield.

5 minutes ago, TRon said:

Incorrect. Kilcline. 

It's taken me far far too long to click on to why Jamie Redknapp is now always positive when talking about us, but he knows Howe well I assume as Harry definitely does.

Completely irrelevant but it was bugging the fuck out of me [emoji38]

Edited by Sean