Newcastle United 2 - 1 Leicester City (17/04/2022)

Disco

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Rodgers tactic of leaving 3 men on the halfway line for defending corners was interesting. Don't think I've ever seen that before

Think I have seen it before oddly can remember involving Samuel Etoo but can't remember which team hah. Having said that haven't they conceded loads of corner goals so maybe it's not a good idea

Edited by Tiresias

Shite! Controlled most of the game without creating a single decent chance other than the goal.

Such a poor side Newcastle and even with our reserves should have won easily. We didn't look any better when Barnes, Maddison and Nacho came on either.

:aww:

8 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Thickest bunch of cvnts in the league. How hard is it to take someone out instead of letting him run past. Honestly utterly fcking pathetic the lot of them.

Lost to one of the worst sides in Prem history to stay up

:aww:

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/128992-newcastle-post-match/

:lol: The fucking gall

Edited by wormy

Saw a couple of their fans moaning "where did the extra minute come from". But if I'm right, Bruno was leaping to head that ball bang on the 94th minute. They just can't hack the loss, buts its always hard to take losing in the last minute let alone the last second.

Just now, Mazzy said:

Saw a couple of their fans moaning "where did the extra minute come from". But if I'm right, Bruno was leaping to head that ball bang on the 94th minute. They just can't hack the loss, buts its always hard to take losing in the last minute let alone the last second.

If they're whinging about that they can fuck off, given the utter state of a penalty given to them that swung the game in December. Cunts. 

5 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

I think Krafth was down when the board went up so that's probably where it came from