Newcastle United 2 - 1 Leicester City (17/04/2022)

Disco

Leicester have arguably had a pretty poor season in the league i remain a little unsure on Rodgers but it's not like chop and changing is guaranteed to do anything manager wise. With poch wanting to return to the league end of season he may be looking over his shoulder a bit

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Aye OK Brendan. You knocked us back in October, stop trying to butter us up now the Man Utd gig has gone. 

He'll be regretting that now, the slimy turd. Most of the Leicester fans wanted him out a couple of months ago. They probably still do tbh.

I'm still confused as to who that guy wearing the Shelvey shirt was. Fella was running around, blocking passes, putting in slide tackles and shit like they weren't a 30 a day smoker. 

6 minutes ago, OCK said:

I'm still confused as to who that guy wearing the Shelvey shirt was. Fella was running around, blocking passes, putting in slide tackles and shit like they weren't a 30 a day smoker. 

He's done it the last 3 month....what you been watching ?

9 minutes ago, OCK said:

One of his quieter games since Howe has arrived I thought. Did what he needed to do but we didn't have much of the ball for him to contribute very much. Similar goes for Joelinton, he and Shelvery both putting in a solid 7.5/10.

50 minutes ago, Slim said:

Leicester fans singing your support is shit i found amusing.  

Also what is that thing they do when the keeper kicks it.  Ahhhhh your shit haaaaaaaaa or somthing.

Proper cringe.

Thought I imagined that.

I guess you can take the fans out of the Championship but you can't take the Championship out of the fans. 

2 hours ago, Peppe said:

Twitter can fuck off with the not being able to scroll down without logging in-shit BTW 

Little workaround, scroll down really slowly and it seems to stop the logging in shite.

Guest neesy111
5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Thought overall Leicester were the better side, but we dug in, fought like fuck and ground out the result. 

Bruno is going to be a legend.

Better side without creating anything mind.

15 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

One of his quieter games since Howe has arrived I thought. Did what he needed to do but we didn't have much of the ball for him to contribute very much. Similar goes for Joelinton, he and Shelvery both putting in a solid 7.5/10.

I'm a bit hesitant to criticise any of the midfieders too much, I think to dominate that area of the pitch you really need good football coming out from the back. Our defence has done well for the defending part, but you can see the difference a Trippier can make.

I don't know if its been mentioned but nice to see that Reuben has done the bizzo on his mate Redknapp. Nice to have a couple of Sky cretins crawling up our arse for a change. 

10 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

Little workaround, scroll down really slowly and it seems to stop the logging in shite.

Or wait till the prompt to log in comes up, turn phone into landscape refresh and scroll to your hearts content, it works for me ??