Season Tickets (2022/23)

mofo

Season Tickets 22/23  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Interested to see who is hoping to get a ticket when they come on sale. I like many gave my ticket up under Fat Mike and I'm hoping to get a new one....

• Got my ticket sorted so not bothered, sit back and watch the chaos!
    • Gave up under Ashley and hoping to get a ticket
    • Not had a ticket previously, hoping to get one

1 minute ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

I rang ticket office earlier. My son cant get one as he is 8 and has not had membership or bought a ticket.

My fault for buying all the tickets in mine and my lasses name.

So I am going to try and get my lass and me a ST and transfer hers into his name. As she is in my purchase list. I will see if I can allocate one to her.

Worth a try. We are both eligible. I have checked. 

You wouldn’t need to bother transferring the name of you did get one (unless you were wanting it to be a junior instead of an adult or something)

6 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

I rang ticket office earlier. My son cant get one as he is 8 and has not had membership or bought a ticket.

My fault for buying all the tickets in mine and my lasses name.

So I am going to try and get my lass and me a ST and transfer hers into his name. As she is in my purchase list. I will see if I can allocate one to her.

Worth a try. We are both eligible. I have checked. 

is your intention to log into 2 separate accounts, then try and get 2 seats together and if u only get one your discarding it and logging out, I thought me getting one anywhere was a long shot 

24 minutes ago, Newintoon said:

is your intention to log into 2 separate accounts, then try and get 2 seats together and if u only get one your discarding it and logging out, I thought me getting one anywhere was a long shot 

I will log in with lasses account and mine. Whoever if lucky gets through. Use that to buy 2. Allocate 1 to her number and one to mine.willing to pay 1200 for first season then sons will drop to 175 from next season in category 3.

Although I dont want category 1 2 or. 3 I really want leazes level 7 row y. 

28 minutes ago, Newintoon said:

If I get onto the site. Lotto winner odds. I can allocate someone in my family who is eligible as well as my own ticket. 

Cant see many bothering their arse getting 1 single ticket and watching the match like Billy no mates all season like. 

Ah right I didn’t realise you could buy more than 1 from 1 account, that improves your chances. I disagree on your 2nd point if there’s one place it doesn’t matter weather you’re in a single seat, it’s surely a Newcastle match ffs ur surrounded by fellow supporters?

2 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Blank screen means ineligible. You’d see the option to buy one otherwise.

I spoke to the box office about this earlier, they said Im definitely eligible looking at purchase history but I didn’t think I could see anything obvious despite being logged in 🤷‍♂️ 

25 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

I spoke to the box office about this earlier, they said Im definitely eligible looking at purchase history but I didn’t think I could see anything obvious despite being logged in 🤷‍♂️ 

Have you definitely gone to the right section, is confusing with the ticket site being separate.

This is on a mobile

1 Copy this link https://book.nufc.co.uk

2 click the head top right corner 

3 log in with your details 

4 click the 3 bars (next to the head which should now be gold), top right corner, season tickets should appear in the drop down menu click that.

5 Now If you see a picture of load of flags in the crowd only, your out. If you see the picture and this below you should be eligible to apply tomoro

Season Ticket 2022/2023

Season Tickets will be released to all eligible su...

more info    Sign in

36 minutes ago, Newintoon said:

Have you definitely gone to the right section, is confusing with the ticket site being separate.

This is on a mobile

1 Copy this link https://book.nufc.co.uk

2 click the head top right corner 

3 log in with your details 

4 click the 3 bars (next to the head which should now be gold), top right corner, season tickets should appear in the drop down menu click that.

5 Now If you see a picture of load of flags in the crowd only, your out. If you see the picture and this below you should be eligible to apply tomoro

Season Ticket 2022/2023

Season Tickets will be released to all eligible su...

more info    Sign in

Cheers thanks yes I see the second part 👍 I’ll give it a whirl tomorrow then

FWIW box office has no idea roughly how many tickets would go on sale match but match but ill

rejoin as a member again as a plan B

Just now, TheGuv said:

So do you just log in tomorrow before 10 and you find out then?

Never bought a ticket on the system at that time before so unaware of how it works 

Yeah I’d be interested to know if you need to log on much earlier to avoid a queue just to get online. 

I have butterflies thinking about tomorrow. :lol:

Dreading it, going to be sick as a chip by 10:00:25am when there is more people ahead of me in the queue than what the mackems get at home. 

4 minutes ago, Thorpinho said:

Given the randomiser website system crashed for the liverpool game, i'd be amazed if it works tomorrow. 

They’ve been working on it since then as it’s been taken down a couple of times for ‘maintenance’. Whether that actually results in it standing up to the deluge tomorrow…