Season Tickets (2022/23)

mofo

Season Tickets 22/23  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Interested to see who is hoping to get a ticket when they come on sale. I like many gave my ticket up under Fat Mike and I'm hoping to get a new one....

• Got my ticket sorted so not bothered, sit back and watch the chaos!
    • Gave up under Ashley and hoping to get a ticket
    • Not had a ticket previously, hoping to get one

14 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

I'm actually glad they're using this random queue system. At least means I'll know straight away from my queue number just how fucked I am.

I wish they’d actually done it as a ballot, as that’s essentially what it is. 

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

I wish they’d actually done it as a ballot, as that’s essentially what it is. 

they still might. their communication around this has been piss poor, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case tomorrow morning and they just haven't bothered communicating it properly. it seems a bit coincidental the ballot section was added to the site. if it's not for season tickets, why add it now? who knows, guess we'll find out in the morning :lol:

2 minutes ago, Big River said:

they still might. their communication around this has been piss poor, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case tomorrow morning and they just haven't bothered communicating it properly. it seems a bit coincidental the ballot section was added to the site. if it's not for season tickets, why add it now? who knows, guess we'll find out in the morning :lol:

Aye that is very true re the communication. Our ticket office have always been absolutely dross. Hopefully the new owners get some competent staff and systems in to run the show. 

I’m not nervous because it’s so unlikely. Will be an absolute bonus if I get anywhere near one.  

Even if I get one I’ll probably mostly look to sell it and buy two match tickets together so I can sit with my brother. 

We will see. 

15 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I’m not nervous because it’s so unlikely. Will be an absolute bonus if I get anywhere near one.  

Even if I get one I’ll probably mostly look to sell it and buy two match tickets together so I can sit with my brother. 

We will see. 

Well if you do get one and decide to sell it feel free to drop me a PM. :lol: 

7 hours ago, Sima said:

Doesn't matter if you log on at 7am or 9:59am, as soon as it hits 10am it randomises your position.

Then the website inevitably crashes.

However, do you not then need to sign into the section that now says season tickets (which is currently greyed out)?

Or is silly being on the book.nufc.uk site enough and then you get redirected to the season ticket section at 10am? It really isn’t clear

2 hours ago, TheGuv said:

However, do you not then need to sign into the section that now says season tickets (which is currently greyed out)?

Or is silly being on the book.nufc.uk site enough and then you get redirected to the season ticket section at 10am? It really isn’t clear

If you’re already on the website before 10am and try and press any button, such as pressing sign-in or navigating to the next ST page, I assume it’ll then just throw you into the queue.

2 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

Follow the instructions lads. Go to the URL they gave you just before 10:00. At 10:00 you’ll be given a random place in the queue. Good luck.

you mean the queue I.D?