Pre-season (2023/24)

bowlingcrofty

1 minute ago, mikejaxer said:

Of course everyone's saying we're playing well and it's liquid football when I can't get the stream to work :lol:

Yeah I've tried both the one that I paid for and a free one. Tried USA, France and Japan.

Avast Secureline VPN is what I'm using. Perhaps you can try that?

God everyone looks so comfortable here. Lovenkrands quite rightly pointed out the press continued and still going after every ball, even when 1 - 0 up. 

Something we would never seen here in the past,  Eddie has these lads tuned in now.

1 minute ago, mikejaxer said:

Of course everyone's saying we're playing well and it's liquid football when I can't get the stream to work :lol:

Yeah I've tried both the one that I paid for and a free one. Tried USA, France and Japan.

I tried to get it to play on my mobile via touch VPN, but kept stuttering and wouldn't cast to my TV, so I gave up and it's working perfectly in incognito mode in chrome and also casting to TV.

2 minutes ago, bigfella said:

I tried to get it to play on my mobile via touch VPN, but kept stuttering and wouldn't cast to my TV, so I gave up and it's working perfectly in incognito mode in chrome and also casting to TV.

Thanks so much for this! Working well for me now. 

Probably the most wholesome thing I've used incognito mode for. 

Guest reefatoon

Botmans reading of the game is amazing. He is in the right place at the right time constantly.