Pre-season (2023/24)

bowlingcrofty

2 minutes ago, SteV said:

If you log in with the account details you’ve just created for him, then go to the person icon in the top right and Personal Details you should be able to see it at the top of the page next to his name.

got it my head around it cheers 

6 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Not exactly a tournament then is it? Cant call it a tournament between teams then not play one of the teams. Worrying tbh. Bring back Fun88 I say. 

Tournament > Select Format > Group Stage > Select Wacky Addition > Points for goals scored

Speaking to quite a few mates this afternoon/evening most seem to be giving this one a swerve due to the ticket prices. With CL money being taken next week it appears to be a stretch for a lot. Will be interesting to see what the turnout but I think they might have been a bit ambitious with their pricing.

49 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Speaking to quite a few mates this afternoon/evening most seem to be giving this one a swerve due to the ticket prices. With CL money being taken next week it appears to be a stretch for a lot. Will be interesting to see what the turnout but I think they might have been a bit ambitious with their pricing.

Mentioned it before but pre season home games are ideal for kids first games where it doesn't matter if they're dipping in or out for a pee or a bottle of pop etc. 45 quid to take your littleun is mental for a friendly

49 minutes ago, jack j said:

Mentioned it before but pre season home games are ideal for kids first games where it doesn't matter if they're dipping in or out for a pee or a bottle of pop etc. 45 quid to take your littleun is mental for a friendly

On the other hand, shirley three games for £45 is an absolute bargain? 

4 minutes ago, TBG said:

On the other hand, shirley three games for £45 is an absolute bargain? 

Not ideal for a 5 year old kid sitting there 8 hours like

Edited by jack j

8 minutes ago, huss9 said:

getting through to checkout - then crashes after card details put in.

happened to few of us

mastercard doesnt work - let me through on my visa debit card

I remember turning my nose up at the £20 last year for the friendlies, was surprised at the decent attendances, and couldn't get a sniff of a ticket for the rest of the season :lol:.

Similar opposition this year. Think I'll be (hopefully) getting 3 adult tickets for the Sunday and a junior, £105 is pricey, but the last match I was at was the 0-0 vs Oxford under Bruce :anguish:, so keen to go.

Site won't let me buy any tickets, just keeps saying age unknown when I select tickets :suicide:.

Any ideas would be very welcome

(Ignore me, I hadn't linked the ticketing account)

Edited by M1tche

It was a right faff on. I got the same as above when trying this morning about my age despite the D.O.B being set. In the end I had to reset my password and give my details to my brother and he eventually sorted it, but reckons he was on a couple of hours trying to buy 5 tickets - even had to set up an email address for a 7 year old FFS :lol:, but we've got 5 tickets in the East Stand, a 3 generations, looking forward to it.

In from 7am? Can you imagine that under Cabbage Heed? 

"Get in just after second breakfast lads, Cones and Bibs will get the paddling pool out for you, I'll see you just before first lunch".