Pre-season (2024/25)

bowlingcrofty

39 minutes ago, 54 said:

9-2 says different :lol:

to be fair our premier league team ‘only’ beat their Championship first team 3-1.

6 goals were shipped by their back-up/youth players

Guest HTT II

Anyone else get confused with play when seeing an open goal without a ‘keeper which is obviously not the goal on the pitch and thinking where the fuck is their ‘keeper and what the fuck are we doing? I’m loving the club putting out lots of content, but it’s piss poor amateur stuff at times, the editing etc.

Edited by HTT II

8 minutes ago, STM said:

Reckon Miggys numbers are going to be good this year. Another one that looks transformed.

I know I go on about him a bit but yeah, I feel optimistic about him this season. Of course he's not the answer at RW but I think he could have a role to play. You never know, it might click for him, especially if he gets an opportunity elsewhere on the pitch off the bench n that. He improved towards the end of last season but he's never looked convincing down the right. He might do alright in that third CM/most advanced CM role. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

I know I go on about him a bit but yeah, I feel optimistic about him this season. Of course he's not the answer at RW but I think he could have a role to play. You never know, it might click for him, especially if he gets an opportunity elsewhere on the pitch off the bench n that. He improved towards the end of last season but he's never looked convincing down the right. He might do alright in that third CM/most advanced CM role. 

They must get him finding them spaces in between the lines. Left backs just show him outside all the time and it rarely works.

If he can find himself drifting into the box from the right alongside Wilson, he will get a better chance to affect the game.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Unsure about trying him in CM. Bruce tried him there earlier last season in that brainless 5-3-1-1. Obviously Howe is lightyears clear but unless we play him as a #10 I can't see where he fits in. His pressing ability, workrate, fitness and pace are all assets but his contributions on the park, certainly over the last 2 seasons, don't warrant him being involved in the first XI too often imo. 

34 minutes ago, STM said:

Reckon Miggys numbers are going to be good this year. Another one that looks transformed.

I think he is shit , his numbers will be shit 

Obviously time will tell , but he can’t do it in the premier league 

Fantastic work rate / attitude 

Shit numbers in terms of goals / assists 

I can’t see him scoring over 4 goals