Pre-season (2024/25): squad at training camp in Germany until 20th July

bowlingcrofty

10 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I haven't been bowled over by the Adidas kits but the red tops look banging. 

Saw the long sleeved one in the airport the other week, looked good. Not fussed on the actual strips mond

32 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I’m more excited for the Hull pre season game than I am for tonight.

Not quite feeling it yet - need some new non-goalie signings to get the blood pumping and appetite whetted.

That video was exactly what I needed after 1.5 days of a big wall of commentators and news outlets having their say on the Trump assasination attempt in my feed.

So excited for this season.

Edited by Conjo

Ahh..thank fuck we have our club back. 2021 lost to Italy and had Steve Bruce's Newcastle coming up for the new season.

Now, forget the Euros. Eddie's Mags title challenge journey is about to start!!!!

Edited by nufcjb

Didn’t realise it was Germany we’re going too. Said I’d want Gordon to take a break to refresh (mentally more than physically as he’s had a rest for that), but wouldn’t be surprised if he joined up with team now :D 

Just now, Sibierski said:

Didn’t realise it was Germany we’re going too. Said I’d want Gordon to take a break to refresh (mentally more than physically as he’s had a rest for that), but wouldn’t be surprised if he joined up with team now :D 

Team just landed and taxiing. Would have been a three hour train ride for Gordon this morning from Berlin if he wanted to hook up with them.