Pre-season (2024/25): Yokohama F Marinos 2-0 Newcastle United FT

bowlingcrofty

38 minutes ago, sempuki said:

Urawa are the closest Japan has to hooligans, albeit relatively polite in comparison to anything here. Lived in Japan for 10 years but had a season ticket at the smaller local rivals Omiya Ardija. Hope we smash them!

What was that like as a football experience? 

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

What was that like as a football experience? 

Really enjoyable. Went with my eldest son home and sometumes away. Really friendly atmosphere apart from at Urawa which was still not threatening. 

12 hours ago, Holloway said:

Bruno blowing out his arse at the end of that 500m half marathon :lol:

Sandro ‘The Machine’ Tonali was absolutely knackered as well. I know he isn’t playing but not much down time before match today could be lots of substitutions (hope there is!). 

12 minutes ago, midstoon said:

Looks like you can watch it live here.

It did say not available in my location, but i'm not sure if thats because it's not live yet. Tried a vpn set to japan aswell

Stuck the JPN VPN on. When I go into YouTube it says not available but if I hit play on the embedded video it seems like it's letting me in.

Just now, Dr.Spaceman said:

Stuck the JPN VPN on. When I go into YouTube it says not available but if I hit play on the embedded video it seems like it's letting me in.

It’s on the J league international channel so oddly it might only be available on that channel outside of Japan.