Manchester City 5-0 Newcastle United (08/05/2022)

Yorkie

I've defended Wood a lot, and am grateful for everything he's done to help drag us away from the bottom of the table and believe he's been instrumental in our upturn in form as a focal point for attacks.

But that header was fucking dogshit. :lol:

Just now, toontownman said:

I thought that was his biggest strength when we bought him. It's a toss up between him and burn for most confusing lack of heading talent.

At least when you’re defending a looping header is often enough. It’s just unbelievable how Wood doesn’t get any pace behind his headers

Just now, Chris_R said:

I've defended Wood a lot, and am grateful for everything he's done to help drag us away from the bottom of the table and believe he's been instrumental in our upturn in form as a focal point for attacks.

But that header was fucking dogshit. :lol:

Drugs?

Looking quite relaxed in possession at times. Probably helps that the game has started with the pace and verocity of a training ground match. 

If that's a defensive header then you'd applaud him. Kept it calm, took all the pace off the ball and gently nodded it straight at Ederson, made it as easy as possible for him to gather it. I'm still a bit in shock at how poor it was.