Newcastle United 2-0 Arsenal (18/05/2022)

Yorkie

Real test of the squad's character if they can get a winner in the second half. But we don't play like this for the entire game, we didn't take our chances at Everton (away) and lost + fear that might happen again

Another atmosphere from the crowd that demonstrates exactly why the top teams didn’t want our takeover to go through. None of them could even dream of an atmosphere like what our home fans generate. 

Just now, nbthree3 said:

Real test of the squad's character if they can get a winner in the second half. But we don't play like this for the entire game, we didn't take our chances at Everton (away) and lost + fear that might happen again

We played shit against Everton though 

Just now, simonsays said:

The entire commentary team is desperate for an against the run of play goal.  Every time they get the ball in our half you can feel them winding up to it.

That's been every Arsenal game on Sky for the last 20 years.

5 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

Weakest arsenal I've seen at St James for 20 plus years this..

The fact its challenging for top 4 shows it won't take much for us to get competitive.

Aye people are mental thinking we need 6-7 players to compete for Europe next season. 4 quality players as good as Bruno and Trippier and we are right up there.

Just now, simonsays said:

The entire commentary team is desperate for an against the run of play goal.  Every time they get the ball in our half you can feel them winding up to it.

Whilst I agree, that's probably because Arsenal are chasing something (CL qualification) and their goals mean more in what's left of the PL campaign. I don't think it's malicious. Let's not get all "Magedia" like them down the road.