General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Man it's not that bad. It's a bit of weathering on some bricks.

Give over, it's minging man. The windows all around the stadium are a disgrace as well. They were stopping sunlight passing through in level 7 they were that bad.

The stadium should be absolutely spotless and presented in a manner deserving of its stature.

Paint all the bricks black. Modern look. Doesn't dirty. Jobs done.

The bricks don’t need to be painted. It simply needs a bit of going over with a pressure washer if that, even once ever 3-5 years would be enough to keep it from looking bad.

The windows (including glass roof) also needs a wash and some replacements.

The cladding on the tower structures does need a re-clad/Louvre’s to make it less bland and brutalist looking.

Guest firetotheworks

It's not that bad in terms of cleaning. All it would take is a power washer. It's the fact it's not being cleaned that's the issue. In comparison to other top flight stadiums it's the pits.

It's not that bad in terms of cleaning. All it would take is a power washer. It's the fact it's not being cleaned that's the issue. In comparison to other top flight stadiums it's the pits.

I mean, I haven't seen all the grounds up close so I wouldn't know, but sure, ours should be maintained better. Dirt on bricks is hardly disastrous though and I wouldn't go as far as to say the ground looks a state as a result (in general, at least).

Guest Howaythetoon

Some days SJP’s walls look like the tips of an exhaust full of black shit. He stadium looks heap and tacky... like a certain sports shop. I’ve noticed the metal parts are rusting badly and in general it looks very dated and unkempt.

Some days SJP’s walls look like the tips of an exhaust full of black shit. He stadium looks heap and tacky... like a certain sports shop. I’ve noticed the metal parts are rusting badly and in general it looks very dated and unkempt.

Said this for a while mate - it desperately needs a clean up but as you say, you just have to look at his sports hops to see how cares about how things look - fat wanker!

The live picks for November are due out this week, aren't they?

Said this for a while mate - it desperately needs a clean up but as you say, you just have to look at his sports hops to see how cares about how things look - fat wanker!

Tomorrow mate. October and November.

Cheers pal!

Speaking of away matches - on the new ticket website, you can't change what ticket you buy as it is set via the DOB - in the past, you could use a friend and family member and buy say a kids ticket off their number but now you can't.

Cheers pal!

Speaking of away matches - on the new ticket website, you can't change what ticket you buy as it is set via the DOB - in the past, you could use a friend and family member and buy say a kids ticket off their number but now you can't.

You can't change the delivery address of a ticket either, can you?

Two changes for TV;

Sat 06.10.2018 Manchester United (a) 5.30pm

Mon 26.11.2018 Burnley (a) 8pm

Note for the Burnley match – they might be playing in the Europa League three days later so it MIGHT get moved……………..what a farce!

Good to hear. He's a great lad, very down to earth and modest. Such a brave recovery. Good luck Liam!

Shame they’ve waited until now to up the profile of the story. Almost as if they are trying to deflect a possible whiff of bad PR heading there way.

Two changes for TV;

Sat 06.10.2018 Manchester United (a) 5.30pm

Mon 26.11.2018 Burnley (a) 8pm

Note for the Burnley match – they might be playing in the Europa League three days later so it MIGHT get moved……………..what a farce!

Where does it say that? Can't see anything on the official PL site, which is normally the best for highlighting potential ludicrous scenarios such as that.

Edit - the Burnley game potentially being moved I mean.