General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Don't know if this is should go in here or in daft questions but seeing as our midweek home games are always scheduled for Wednesdays, if one of our games is picked by the TV wankers, does it definitely stay on the Wednesday?

We have opted on Tuesdays a few times, a couple of years ago we even played our League Cup games on a Tuesday and Sunderland played theirs on a Wednesday, which is unusual when both teams have a game in midweek.

I don’t think the rule is as strictly applied as it once was.

Don't know if this is should go in here or in daft questions but seeing as our midweek home games are always scheduled for Wednesdays, if one of our games is picked by the TV wankers, does it definitely stay on the Wednesday?

We have opted on Tuesdays a few times, a couple of years ago we even played our League Cup games on a Tuesday and Sunderland played theirs on a Wednesday, which is unusual when both teams have a game in midweek.

For league games we're always on a Wednesday. Just wondering if it may change if one of our midweek games, like Man City at home in January, is picked for TV.

For league games we're always on a Wednesday. Just wondering if it may change if one of our midweek games, like Man City at home in January, is picked for TV.

Aye it could theoretically change (to the Tuesday) if it was picked for TV like. That said, I suspect they (BT I think it is who have the midweek package) would just pick one game from those scheduled on the Tuesday and one game from those scheduled on the Wednesday, and they'd be no need for anything to be moved. I suppose what might change that is if say Man City and Liverpool were both playing amazing football at the top of the league and they were desperate to show both of their games, one would have to be moved to the Tuesday. All-in-all I reckon it staying on the Wednesday a pretty safe bet.

Is the whole of Level 7 in the Milburn still the 'family area' ?  Still undecided whether to go to the Arsenal game or not, but if I did I'd want the cheapest possible tickets. Haven't been up in level 7 for about 15 years.  That said, can you even buy 2 adult tickets there?

Guest chopey

I'm not sure you can, me and my son are up there and I can convert his ticket to an adult one on three separate occasions during the season

After realising our most expensive full back ever is still Jose Enrique, just quickly put together our most expensive ever team in terms of cost and what season they signed.

Luque's a bit forced in there as a LM and could drop out for Townsend or Duff. How cheap we've been in terms of defence is a bit staggering.

GK - Matz Sels 16/17

RB - Debuchy 12/13

CB - Woodgate 02/03

CB - Coloccini 08/09

LB - Jose Enrique 07/08

RM/RW - Thauvin 15/16

CM - Shelvey 15/16

CM - Wijnaldum 15/16

LM/LW - Luque 05/06

ST - Owen 05/06

ST - Shearer 96/97

Subs

GK - Darlow 14/15

Def - Mbemba 15/16

Mid - Townsend 15/16

Str - Mitrovic 15/16

Guest firetotheworks

Townsend, Ritchie, or Murphy (all £12m) should be in there ahead of Luque (£9m) unless inflation comes into it or something, but then if that's the case you'd probably have Barton at RB and Robert LW.