General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

11 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

I assumed they wanted 2 takes, one for the English speaking and one for overseas. If not that's hilarious :lol:

That makes sense I guess, but surely just getting it right first time would have been better :lol:

3 hours ago, LiquidAK said:

Interesting that Isak pronounced it Ee-Zak. I'm sure when he first joined there was an interview where he said Eye-Zak? 

Proper enjoyed the multiple players being asked to slow it down, saying "yeah sure" and then proceeding to say it in exactly the same way they had the first time :lol:

I thought our Swedish friends taught us it was Ee-zak (or ee-sak) from the beginning and it was just the Bruno song that got it all wrong.

5 hours ago, Nobody said:

@Kaizero and other Norwegians, Ødegaard doesn't get his own name right here does he? Sounds like he is doing an English version of both first and last name :lol:

Yes, exactly. Its not how his name is pronounced. Why is he doing that :lol:

edit: just seen Haaland. He’s doing the same thing as Ødegaard second time. The first time he says his name, I dont know what he’s trying to do there. Fucking Haaland man :lol:

Edited by Norseman

3 hours ago, timeEd32 said:

I thought our Swedish friends taught us it was Ee-zak (or ee-sak) from the beginning and it was just the Bruno song that got it all wrong.

You might be right, I just distinctly remember a video of the man himself saying "I'm Alexander Eye-Zak" and everyone questioning that they've been getting it wrong. Possibly I'm a victim of the Mandela effect though 

8 hours ago, Disco said:

That guy saying overseas commentators must absolutely hate his life.

Video would be less than 20 minutes if they stripped all of those requests out :lol: 

1 hour ago, LiquidAK said:

You might be right, I just distinctly remember a video of the man himself saying "I'm Alexander Eye-Zak" and everyone questioning that they've been getting it wrong. Possibly I'm a victim of the Mandela effect though 

It's here about 8 seconds in, and I've been saying 'Eye-zak' every since. Very confusing.

Fuck the transfer market, resolving this is now the main issue of the summer as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by Checko

15 minutes ago, Checko said:

It's here about 8 seconds in, and I've been saying 'Eye-zak' every since. Very confusing.

Fuck the transfer market, resolving this is now the main issue of the summer as far as I'm concerned.

That's the one! Maybe he's just fucking with us :lol:

1 hour ago, Paully said:

That video [emoji38]

Can't believe no one has commented on Lacselles yet. Looks like they filmed his in a sauna. :lol:

Creased at how more often than not, they just repeated their name at the same speed. 

Just now, Nucasol said:

Lascelles looks like he’s been rubbed down with Johnson’s baby oil.

Clarification: Not Adam Johnson’s baby oil. That would be all wrong.

For 4 months he was the best striker we've had between Shearer & Isak for me. 

I know Cisse had his golden spell and Carroll before the move to Liverpool, but Remy was like Henry for us at that time. Sublime player. 

Edited by Optimistic Nut

8 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

For 4 months he was the best striker we've had between Shearer & Isak for me. 

I know Cisse had his golden spell and Carroll before the move to Liverpool, but Remy was like Henry for us at that time. Sublime player. 

Ba was better for that spell but he was great 

12 hours ago, midds said:

Glad he clarified which one he was, I was struggling there for a bit. 

I'd go Demba Ba personally but Remy did rather well too :aww:

[emoji38]

Absolutely howling at the "right" comment!

Are the saudi's losing faith in this project? This transferwindow can perhaps be somewhat salvaged, but this is now two summers in a row with little to no positive additions to the squad for the following season.
This is harsh on Livramento and Barnes.

Or is everything down to PSR? Worrying that theres so little communication from the club as well. Whats going on?