General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Rather Brighton get 2nd than Huddersfield. Also would rather any other playoff club over Huddersfield. No idea why I don't like them 1 bit.

:thup:

I'd prefer Leeds or Sheffield Wednesday (even Preston have a slim chance) to go up rather than Huddersfield.

Aye, this. Leeds and Sheff Wed are proper football clubs with Premier League sized fanbases. The way Huddersfield fans went on prior to the game down there was ridiculously tinpot, that "Town ain't afraid of the Toon" thing man

:facepalm: :lol:

I've had more footballing shits than Leeds is a football city. Those who do are pure scum while the rest are predominately nonces with fat mams watching Rhaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiinoooooooooooooos whilst dreaming white roses and white people.

Huddersfield are the same but smaller numbers.

Sheff Wed slightly better due to less nonces.

They're an awful tinpot club managed by an awful prick in an awful city populated by mostly awful people. Don't need a mini-Stoke in the PL to go with the original.

What the hell are  you talking about, ffs? People in Kirklees area are one of the nicest around!

Good luck to Huddersfield - they play the football the right way and have got a manager who  has a least showed some loyalty and trust in the project that they're doing. (And who's also a major contributor to it.)

Unless you prefer to see clubs become like Chelsea and City and automatically have cuntish fans. (Chelsea always, tbf.)

Good luck to Huddersfield - they play the football the right way and have got a manager who  has a least showed some loyalty and trust in the project that they're doing. (And who's also a major contributor to it.)

Unless you prefer to see clubs become like Chelsea and City and automatically have cuntish fans. (Chelsea always, tbf.)

Not sure a dislike of Huddersfield means you prefer to see clubs become like Chelsea and Man City

Not sure a dislike of Huddersfield means you prefer to see clubs become like Chelsea and Man City

I don't have a problem with smaller clubs building their way to the elite league. At least they're doing it the right way.

I also don't mind seeing new clubs reach the PL.

I don't have a problem with smaller clubs building their way to the elite league. At least they're doing it the right way.

Are they doing it the right way? 5 of of their key players are on loan (4 from Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City).

People talk about the money we've spent and how it's the best team in the championship ever.  It's really not.  Our team last time we were in this league was far better.

So many poor sides have found us out because our defence and keeper are average, same with most of our midfield and forwards.  Shelvey and Gayle are the 2 best players in the league, the rest of our squad is bang average at this level.  We will go up, but need a huge turnover in players.  Thankfully players like Gouf, Ritchie and Atsu have turned it on when we've needed points.

Rafa has got it wrong several times, but the fact he has this squad top of the league with less than 10 games to go is absolutely fine with me. He's proved his worth in the toughest games when it mattered.  Nullify them completely and hit them out of the blue.  Only lost away once to the top 10 teams in the league.

Us, Brighton and Leeds/Wednesday or Preston to go up please.

Hate the Huddersfield fanfare, Reading are boring, so would have Leeds or Wednesday back in the Premier League like in the early years. Will bring some big matches back to the league too. Preston because they've never been up so any outside chance they have, I'd have them over Huddersfield, Reading and even Fulham too.

Aye, no middle ground between two traditionally top-tier clubs transformed into title winners by billions in investment and Huddersfield 'lets stick it reight up thissen' Town.

And why the "middle ground" clubs any better?

I bet we can find "faults" with pretty much every club today.

Are they doing it the right way? 5 of of their key players are on loan (4 from Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City).

And? Young players need to play somewhere.

Whoever is least equipped to stay up tbh. Couldn't care if they're a big club, tin pot club, or whatever. Just two teams likely to go down to make our first season back as comfortable as possible please.

In that case, Reading

Whoever is least equipped to stay up tbh. Couldn't care if they're a big club, tin pot club, or whatever. Just two teams likely to go down to make our first season back as comfortable as possible please.

In that case, Reading

Honestly think any team in the play offs atm would deffo struggle to stay up this season !